Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fanation - Silly Quotes Of Football

HapHaszard

http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/398520-silly-quotes-of-football

Note: Most I have heard before but they are still funny.

Since this time of year is usually recycled news about one thing or another, and not much going on with the teams of the NFL, other than OTA's and such, maybe it's time for something a bit different and maybe get a laugh or two out of it.

I found some quotations from various former players, coaches, and what have you, and I will quote them here, and maybe we can have a few laughs while seeing if anyone can guess who said it.

1). "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein".

2). When asked about his coach, John Jenkins, this University of Houston WR said "He treats us like men. He lets us wear earrings"

3). "I want to rush for 1000 yards, or 1500 yards, whichever comes first"

4). "You guys line up alphabetically by heighth"

5). The same man in #4 is also credited with this .."Men, I want you just thinking of one word all season. One word and one word only: Super Bowl."

6). And this one as well... "Just remember the words of Patrick Henry....Kill me or let me live"

7). "I wouldn't ever set out to hurt someone deliberately, unless it was important.......like a league game".

Click on the link above for the rest

Archived