Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laron Landry "personally"

redskins30ravens

i thought this thread was about laron

Haha, welcome to ES.

I'll try to answer. I think your mainly seeing all the "Where's LaRon" and "Coaches Unhappy" threads cause LaRon is still young and developing.

But from a personal standpoint, I think he's a good guy. When I went to training camp he was one of the guys who stayed after practice to sign autographs for the fans in attendance. There are members on here that have met LaRon and have only had good things to say about him. A good guy, just quiet and shy. Which is the total opposite of how he is on the field, but I'm sure you know that.

I think LaRon will have a lengthy and successful career here in Washington.

Territorial thing.

If you live and work in MD, near the purple ratbird fans you know the hatred.

More importantly if you understood the history between Baltimore and the Redskins, and the loss of the Colts, you would understand the hatred.

lol yea I'm from Landover, and Baltimore will always be a suburb of DC to me. But I got a alot of family over there all Redskins fans

no, i dont think im like you...i will root for both teams if they were 0-16...how bout you not judge me and make comments about me just for having two good teams in my screen name...you dont know me..so chill

The real question is which team you would root for when they play each other. As far as secondary rooting interests, as long as you are not actively rooting against the Skins then I dont mind.

No different from fantasy football really. I hope (team A) wins, but I want the WR on (Team B) to get 200 yds and 2 TD.

My secondary rooting interest is any team playing the Cowboys on any given sunday.:dallasuckunless they are the eggles or giants

Two team fans in Pro football, blah. There is just no loyalty there to me. Just an observation and not a sexist comment, but I seem to notice a lot of females are more than one team fans.

I don't know much about LaRon other than, interview footage etc. I think his not being at the OTA's is a little overblown...trust the dude is working out, it's still very early, furthermore this is voluntary not mandatory. When he has to be there he'll be there. With that said I think it'd be better if he were with his teammates and working on cohesiveness as a unit, but there is still time for that.

The real question is which team you would root for when they play each other. As far as secondary rooting interests, as long as you are not actively rooting against the Skins then I dont mind.

No different from fantasy football really. I hope (team A) wins, but I want the WR on (Team B) to get 200 yds and 2 TD.

My secondary rooting interest is any team playing the Cowboys on any given sunday.:dallasuckunless they are the eggles or giants

honestly i would have mixed emotions...happy for whoever wins but still sad with whoever loses....id actually be hoping for a tie but i know that won't happen cuz i know these to teams will fight for the win until the end...say what you want but i love both teams equally (yes it is possible)

honestly i would have mixed emotions...happy for whoever wins but still sad with whoever loses....id actually be hoping for a tie but i know that won't happen cuz i know these to teams will fight for the win until the end...say what you want but i love both teams equally (yes it is possible)

If anyone ever needs to read a cop-out in full effect, point them here!

No! It is not possible, not even remotely!

I can understand being a fan of 1 team and rooting for another team/player to do well ( I do it every weekend with whoever is playing Dallass) but there is no way to root be a fan of 2 teams, especially if they are playing.

my 2cents

propane.jpg

shocker-2.jpg

I think there's been more threads and posts about LaRon Landry in the past few days than in the entire time since he was drafted. And that might be an indication of the kind of guy he is: quiet and low key.

I don't really see why people are being so harsh on the TC for being a fan of the Skins and Ravens. I'm diehard Skins fan like you guys, but I still enjoy watching other teams. Some of us like watching good football regardless of who is playing. In any situation, I'd always give deference and my support to the Skins, but I'm not going to pretend I don't like watching Brady throw 50 TDs or McGahee and McClain break off 150+ yards in two plays against the Cowpokes. Maybe it wasn't too bright to make a dual team username around here, but I think it's silly to only care about the Skins and hate every other team in the league. Only NFC East rivals deserve our hate.

I think there's been more threads and posts about LaRon Landry in the past few days than in the entire time since he was drafted. And that might be an indication of the kind of guy he is: quiet and low key.

I don't really see why people are being so harsh on the TC for being a fan of the Skins and Ravens. I'm diehard Skins fan like you guys, but I still enjoy watching other teams. Some of us like watching good football regardless of who is playing. In any situation, I'd always give deference and my support to the Skins, but I'm not going to pretend I don't like watching Brady throw 50 TDs or McGahee and McClain break off 150+ yards in two plays against the Cowpokes. Maybe it wasn't too bright to make a dual team username around here, but I think it's silly to only care about the Skins and hate every other team in the league. Only NFC East rivals deserve our hate.

Yeah, that might've flown, except she's insisting that she likes them equally, and if they played each other, she'd have mixed emotions. If you can like another team anywhere near as much as the Skins, nevermind the exact amount, then you aren't much of a fan at all. :logo:

Archived