Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

lil maze game

Chris0894

:rotflmao: fun seeing people's reactions, though, isn't it?

:no: I lived at home until I was 22 (actually, I lived at college, but NOT DURING SUMMER BREAK).

Exactly, get your education and then go out into the world. I'mma get my Computer Engineering degree and then get a more-than-decent paying entry-level job in the industry. Much better than getting a mediocre job after high-school that pays for your rent that you incur due to moving out. My friend's only 21 and he's already got a college degree, is the VP of a small company, and is about to move in to the house he bought (its still being built but should be ready for him to move in in a month or so)

:rotflmao: fun seeing people's reactions, though, isn't it?

Exactly, get your education and then go out into the world. I'mma get my Computer Engineering degree and then get a more-than-decent paying entry-level job in the industry. Much better than getting a mediocre job after high-school that pays for your rent that you incur due to moving out. My friend's only 21 and he's already got a college degree, is the VP of a small company, and is about to move in to the house he bought (its still being built but should be ready for him to move in in a month or so)

Props for that man...like I said earlier I apologize for that. I wish I would have went right out of High School but I waited till I was 26. Getting a degree in Network Infrastructure and Systems Admin. Had my own place at 17 but if i'd been patient i'd already be making a boatload of money.

Taking awhile to finish cause i have a wife, 2 baby girls and 2 jobs. but i hope to finish by next year

Props for that man...like I said earlier I apologize for that. I wish I would have went right out of High School but I waited till I was 26. Getting a degree in Network Infrastructure and Systems Admin. Had my own place at 17 but if i'd been patient i'd already be making a boatload of money.

Taking awhile to finish cause i have a wife, 2 baby girls and 2 jobs. but i hope to finish by next year

keep working on it, it'll be completely worth it once you get that degree, especially in a technology field. The tech industry is mostly unaffected by the recession. My brother found that his business major isn't getting him many opportunities right now, so he's considering going back and getting a PhD while the market's in a slump.

Archived