Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

lil maze game

Chris0894

so lets say I didn't see straight through this and I did play it and turned my volume way up at 4:00 in the morning. Would you feel accomplished that my parents had just been woken up?

I'd feel more accomplished knowing that by the age of 20 I had my own place and didn't have to worry about waking my parents

not everyone watches youtube man. Forgive me for being bored and trying to have a little fun

This is one of the oldest tricks in the history of the internet...I'm just saying. You might have found a sucker...back in 2004. I'm not hating on your attempt to have fun....just don't think the "maze game" where you have to "turn your sound up" will get anyone that has used the internet in the past 10 years.

Good Luck

geez you guys really are ***** in the tailgate

Why are you being so sensitive? It's an old trick, that no one will fall for. We tell you that and you resort to *****?

Forgive us for being hip to your...."game"...Sheesh. What's next? You going to Rick Roll us?

lol see im not sure if your being sarcastic or not posting that link but seeing old stuff like that makes me laugh. I guess I could have found something better but I didn't. Guess i could have made the title more clear on my intentions of the thread.

Least I'm not 24 and having to put half naked girls in my signature just to make me feel better about myself :D

I didn't want to have to resort to this but:

IS THIS BETTER????? :D

reicsig.jpg

There, you happy now? How do you think I feel?

And:

towelie.gif

At least I'm not a 29 year old who gets irritated that people get on me for throwing out some old stuff and can't title my thread accurately...

:)

Yeah, 'cause you're a 24 year old. :)

moving on to you and thread posting, what the heck was up with that thread that you accidentally the whole bottle?

I'd feel more accomplished knowing that by the age of 20 I had my own place and didn't have to worry about waking my parents
:no: I lived at home until I was 22 (actually, I lived at college, but NOT DURING SUMMER BREAK).

Archived