Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cool Wedding Ideas - Yes Guys, I Want Your Opinions Too!

Special K

I am getting Married in July and instead of people signing a guestbook we got picture Mattes that people can sign and then we will put one of our wedding pictures inside and get it framed we liked it instead of just having a guestbook sitting in a box.

Also people do favors Or a cookie table. We are having a candy table and mini bags so people can take it with them. We are putting the Candy in big Hurricane glasses

personally I think you and your girlfriends should shower...

I mean have a shower :silly:

Dude, I totally Lol'd at that message you left me on facebook. Like, only a freaking guy would think that!

Yeah no big deal....my brother didn't have an open bar at his wedding- they went to Costco and stocked up on a bunch of his favorite beers and a bunch of his favorite wines- and that's all there was. It was awesome.

Yeah, I think the alcohol we are providing will be plenty for the guests. And knowing how out of control our friends are, the bridal party will certainly be bringing their own stashes :D

I agree

Yeah, we have a pretty strict budget so that we can have an awesome honeymoon.

I am getting Married in July and instead of people signing a guestbook we got picture Mattes that people can sign and then we will put one of our wedding pictures inside and get it framed we liked it instead of just having a guestbook sitting in a box.

Also people do favors Or a cookie table. We are having a candy table and mini bags so people can take it with them. We are putting the Candy in big Hurricane glasses

First off, congrats!!!

My little sister had that frame thing, it was really cute. Of course my tipsy butt had to write "GO REDSKINS!" in big block letters for my message, lol.

I keep hearing the candy idea, so I think we'll definitely look into that. That's some that's fun that really wouldn't be that expensive to do.

I know it didn't turn out well in the long run, but me and my X had a killer wedding. The ceremony was at the catholic church in Kitty Hawk and the reception was at a 10 bedroom gigantic home in Nags Head we rented for her entire family. We did the camera thing as well. Ocean, pool, it was really cool. And we got married in early October so the house only cost $500 for the whole week.

Go with you and close family members, get married on a beach somewhere sunny....an island.

Why pay for 100, 200 people to eat and drink on you?

If I had it to do all over again, no way I would pay for all those clowns to attend my wedding. Most I don't even talk to anymore :)

I have 2 daughters, if I have it my way, I am giving them a down payment on a house and sending them to the Caribbean. While the groom coming out with your garter and granny panties is funny at the time, years later you will just think...why didn't I just do Jamaica and save some coin for stuff like a house, car, etc.

Archived