Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

#99QBKiller has the best Memorial Day EVER (You have to read to believe!!!)

#98QBKiller

You missed at least one, 99. About 3 years ago I had a Tom Hanks rant. What a no-talent ass clown.

Well I watched "Big," "Splash," and "Bachelor Party" yesterday....but since those are considered his best work I figured I'd just leave them out. No need to brag right?

That's awesome 99! Sounds like a weekend full of win ;)

I had a great Memorial Day as well. I was actually so inspired by all the Veterans I saw around the Mall that I decided I wanted to join up. I couldn't choose between the Marines and the Navy because I know they're both awesome. I chose the Navy in the end though because everyone knows that Navy > Marines.

1st, 99 needs to man up as well as stop being cheap and get one of those 5, 5 dollar foot longs :)

Don't hate on the Marines they are a part of the NAVY, even though they naively think they are exclusively part of the mens department and I had to tell some of the women Marines that they shouldn't say that because paired with talk of them needing to shave after work, it could be taken out of context.

I put my feet outside the window EVERY time I pass a Philly fan, like Westy, because that's what Philly fans deserve to smell. So don't assume we do it all the time. :)

I kind of think that Art would be very slow to ban people, because he takes such tremendous pleasure in verbally belittling people, that he would want to make the most of that opportunity, before getting rid of them completely :)

I kind of think that Art would be very slow to ban people, because he takes such tremendous pleasure in verbally belittling people, that he would want to make the most of that opportunity, before getting rid of them completely :)

Mick you're losing it man

Archived