Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Threesome Marriages

China

If you are religious, free choice is a right. The hope is that you will choice the things that God has deemed acceptable and your ultimate judgment based on your choices will come from God.

If you are not religious, if freedom is not a right, who chooses what is right? Is it majority rules? Does one person know better than everyone else? Just because the majority think something is good or bad does not mean others should not be able to choose for themselves. Most people don't like anchovies, does that mean you should not be able to eat them if you like them?

I agree. I'm just trying to see why you believe what you believe. :)

Thats only because as a society we have taken personal responsibility away. If someone goes wrong, blame someone else or run away from our problems. Thats why marriage is not as big of a commitment as it used to be. If we were stuck with the person we married not matter what, we might take a lot more time selecting that person to be sure. And I know of a lot of successful marriages as well as a lot of failed ones. Im holding judgment on mine for a while since we are only a year in!
Sadly, a lot of what you are talking about can be traced to Ronald Reagan as Governor of California. I believe he was the first to sign the laws allowing a "no-fault" divorce and setting the precedent.

Do you believe personal choice should be restricted when it comes to marriage? Should people be able to just terminate a marriage because they just want to?

Do you believe personal choice should be restricted when it comes to marriage? Should people be able to just terminate a marriage because they just want to?

I think there should be a lot more commitment involved in marriage and it should take a lot more to get a divorce. People need to think things through better before they get married but I am not sure how to enforce that!

Archived