Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you pick to be the big suprise this season???

qcraftsman

Yeah I wouldn't put Thomas anywhere near surprise since he showed flashes of brilliance last season (60 yard bomb in rams game that someone held and it got called back) and I just flat out expect him to do well.

Wasn't Thomas beyond wide open on that play? I always thought someone had just blown an assignment. If so, more luck than brilliance. (I do think DT can do well for us though)

Yeah I wouldn't put Thomas anywhere near surprise since he showed flashes of brilliance last season (60 yard bomb in rams game that someone held and it got called back) and I just flat out expect him to do well.

Stephon Heyer had no clue what was going on downfield so he threw a block on a guy, having not heard a whistle because the play was in fact still going on, and the refs called it unnecessary roughness since the ball was fifty yards away on its way to the endzone.

He got his TD back a few weeks later on an end-around that he willed into the endzone. He was not going to be denied his once chance and he won me over with that.

Archived