Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll:Cerrato or Beathard if you could magically put one in charge of Draft

Redskinizzle

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Your question begs an even MORE IMPORTANT and MORE RELEVANT question : Why have Vinny as an option in the poll at all ???

What's the point in the poll ?

I'm speechless. People must be voting for Vinny as a joke. Beatherd gave us the most successful team we've ever had here... and in San Diego Chargers...

I don;t think the game can pass you by as a GM... you evaluate talent, not draw up plays that don;t work any more. If someone is talented... they're talented.... Beatherd found guys like Bostic (undrafted) Grimm. May. Jacoby (undrafted). Art Monk, Darrel Green... etc. etc. etc.... Plan B Free Agency... don't even get me started.

With Beathard, your 1st rounder is probably going to be a bust, but your 2nd rounder will be a good player and odds are he finds a decent offensive lineman in the later rounds. Like was said before though, for 1 draft it doesn't make that much of a difference, but for a long term situation it would be Beathard no question.

Are you serious??

How many 1st rounders were busts for Beathard??? Do your research and stop being uninformed...

Beathard now? The game has passed him by.

The Beathard that drafted in 1981? No contest. Beathard by a mile.

If the title of the poll was:

Who do you trust making your $5 footlong at Subway, I would still say Beathard.

I believe it was assuming Beathard were in top form, fully mentally in touch, having spent the associated time on research, etc.

Not simply picking him up off the street corner and sticking him at the table.

Are you serious??

How many 1st rounders were busts for Beathard??? Do your research and stop being uninformed...

Darrell Green. Division II school. First round. Who would have thought he would have been a hall of famer?

Enough said.

Archived