Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFLdraftcountdown mock updated

Skinfan56

You know its funny - everyone here who wants Campbell to fail OR succeed should all be in favor of drafting Linemen.

Not in Favor of JC

The skins draft great/good linemen and give JC time in the pocket and he STILL can't get things done - then you were correct. Trade him, cut him, throw him under a bus, and do whatever it is that people posting on the internets do to show their displeasure. Oh I know, make a huge SIG that says, I TOLD YOU SO!!

In Favor of JC

The skins draft great/good linement and give JC time in the pocket, CP room to room, and WR's time to get open. The Skins get better, win more games, everyone is happy.

Win-win situation.

Screw LB/DE - draft them later on. Lets get LINEMEN!!!

I want to score more points, so I hope to god they use their #13 pick to pick up an OL or trade back and pick up multiple OL. We need to build a wall around JC to be effective.

Albert alone will make the DL so much better. So I see that weakness improved.

I am worried about the right side of the OL.

I want to score more points, so I hope to god they use their #13 pick to pick up an OL or trade back and pick up multiple OL. We need to build a wall around JC to be effective.

Albert alone will make the DL so much better. So I see that weakness improved.

I am worried about the right side of the OL.

as long as phillip daniels' knee doesnt explode, i think that we can take OL first.

but no matter whos on the line, we dont have a sam linebacker... and that aint good!

Official prediction:

If we don't take a OL (Smith or Oher), or a LB (Mauluga or *gasp* Cushing), I think we trade down.

In fact, as the draft gets closer and closer, I'm just starting to feel that if Smith isn't there, we trade down and get one of the guys above that aren't Smith. In any event, I don't see us taking a DE under any scenario, especially at 13.

I'm actually really high on Robert Ayers right now (6'3" 272 according to NFL.com). The guy looks ridiculous. Mike May**** at NFL.com is raving about this guy as his 3rd player overall. He says, "three years from now he'll be the best defensive player from this draft" and says he's a guy that would be great to move around. (http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/04/15/nfl-coms-mayock-breaks-down-almost-every-player-in-the-draft/.

I trust May**** more than most "draft experts". Here's a video with about 50 plays of Ayers dominating some pretty good linemen, if you're interested. If we take DL at 13, or even trade down and pick in the mid first, I'm hoping we take this kid. He could be there anywhere from 13-25 I think.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=robert+ayers&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f#

3 sacks his entire senior season? No thanks!

Archived