Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many people have your name?

WVUforREDSKINS

Are you a Jason too? lol 823,640 have my last name (17th most popular) and 2,726 have my full name. I went to school with one and he was a trouble maker. I got called to the office by mistake many times.

And another Jason here. (Funny, but my parents thought they were giving me a pretty unique first name when I was born, then found out it was the most popular boys name in the year I was born.)

But, there are less than 337 people with my last name in the US. I expected that, since we probably know about most of them. I'm also pretty confident that I'm the only one with this first name-last name combination.

it says 1 or fewer with the same first and last name. im pretty sure nobody else has the same first and last name tho. it has to be 0.

i got the 52 most popular first name in the US

i was really surprised by this:

"99.63 percent of people with the first name Eric are male."

what? there are girls with the name eric??

it says 1 or fewer with the same first and last name. im pretty sure nobody else has the same first and last name tho. it has to be 0.

i got the 52 most popular first name in the US

i was really surprised by this:

"99.63 percent of people with the first name Eric are male."

what? there are girls with the name eric??

Same with me - one or fewer with my name. I'm positive I'm the only one with my name in the US.

And my first name is Erik, with a "k." For that, it says that 99.9% of people with that name are male. I guess Erik with a "k" is far more masculine a name than Eric with a "c"! ;)

Archived