Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

On the Clock: Redskins FOXSPORTS Video link

Rocky52Mc

Smith and Orakpo will long be gone ... Oher has baggage because of his learning challenge. Skins should take a "clean" player at 13 or trade down and pick-up a bunch of projects. The Draft is way over-hyped and nothing the Skins do will turn Campbell into Cutler. But they can help him ... draft Moreno or Mongo-looa at 13... the hype and media focus on these "stars" will take alot of pressure off Jason.

we pick at 13. there's enough potential top ten people that it's unlikely both would be long gone.

I just wish they'd think long term with this pick. Smith, Oher and Maybin would all be good picks though. Whoever has the best long term potential is who they should get...not who helps them the most this year necessarily.

That's doing it the BPA way, which is how Cerrato prefers. He takes the best player still available.

If we take Smith or Oher, will doubtless of traded UP in the draft, as the common consensus is they'll be LONG gone by 13.

Hail.

All the consensus so far say that Smith WILL be there. He simply had too much baggage........around his waist.

I do not see anybody inside the top 10 reaching for Smith considering his pass blocking skills are a work in progress. Good sometimes, sometimes not.

But his run blocking ability is devastating. I hope he falls to us and he should. Teams will forgive a little marijauna or a driving accident, but they don't forgive NOT WORKING OUT or laziness.

i only want maybin if he is going to play slb for us. the more and more i read about andre smith falling the more i think that we should take a chance on him. i think that we have the guys here to keep his head on straight, especially samuels. i could see him taking smith under his wing.

I would love either guy.

A. Smith would make our line solid.

I also love Maybin "IF" they use him at SAM. The guy has speed, power and is very agile. He could stuff the run and stand up in coverage. He would add that pass rush off the OLB spot that would draw attention.

Archived