Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

On the Clock: Redskins FOXSPORTS Video link

Rocky52Mc

I think ROT is our biggest need. I'd be OK with Andre Smith. I like the fact that he looks up to Samuels. That could be a sort of insurance policy that the guy doesn't get all lazy in the NFL. Man boobs aside, I think he's got a lot of potential and would probably look leagues better than Jansen and Heyer from opening day.

More of a confirming analysis than anything new but guess I need to take a closer look at the Maybin kid. Thought he was more of a situational pass rusher than an every down player. Also would take Maualuga over Cushing even though Cushing is technically a better fit as a SLB.

I think Andre Smith will come in with a chip on his shoulder to prove that he's not the bust everyone is saying he may be. With that in mind, I'd definitely go with Smith with our #13 pick. That would provide an immediate upgrade of our offensive line on the right side and would help keep Campbell upright more frequently.

I live in sec country so I have watched andre smith dominate some of the best d lineman in the confrence since day 1 when he was a freshman he is the best tackle I've seen at the college level in a long time and he will turn out to be the best in this class I pray that the first 12 teams are dumb enough to pass on him

Smith and Orakpo will long be gone ... Oher has baggage because of his learning challenge. Skins should take a "clean" player at 13 or trade down and pick-up a bunch of projects. The Draft is way over-hyped and nothing the Skins do will turn Campbell into Cutler. But they can help him ... draft Moreno or Mongo-looa at 13... the hype and media focus on these "stars" will take alot of pressure off Jason.

Archived