Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Warren Moon talking about Redskins

gobigred

You know what? I'm sick of all the Campbell followers saying that he needs continuity, and he needs this and that. Bottom line. He's a professional football player. Something we all dream of being. He gets paid to PLAY A GAME. At some point, he just needs to get it done. I'm tired of people coddling him and saying give him some time... blah blah blah.

He ran a west coast offense at Auburn. The year that ultimately made him a first rounder. He was starting material then. Why? He had a talented team around him. If everything around the guy is perfect, he's serviceable/not bad. Great QB's improvise. JC does not. I don't wanna have to build a team to be a pro bowl starting team, with a serviceable QB. This not only make the offense not very exciting, ,it also makes the team harder to assemble. If you have a stud QB he can put the team on his back, and WIN THE GAME FOR THE TEAM, not the team win the game for him. I fully agree that he needs a good supporting cast around him, but at some point, he needs to be a professional and perform.

Who cares about the number of offenses he's learned? This should mean a number of things.

1. He knows more offensive plays than anyone else on the team

2. Since he ran a WCO in College, he shouldn't be that far away from being profeicent in JZ's Offense.

3. He should be able to improvise in the huddle WAY easier, since he has all of this knowledge.

4. He should be able to read EVERY DEFENSE HE SEES. He cannot do this, AT ALL. He made ONE OR TWO audibles last year. How come Peyton does it EVERY TRIP TO THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE?

Point blank, JC is not a leader, or a very good QB. PERIOD.

It's time to admit JC is not the answer, and move on to plan b. Colt B. How many people want to see Clinton Portis, Santana Moss, Andre Carter, Carlos Rogers, and every other fan favorite win a SB or at least have some good playoff memories? CP won't make the Hall unless he gets a ring. How are we going to get these guys the prize when the contestant is a ****ing backup? By the time JC comes around, CP will be gone, Santana will be gone, Cooley will be gone... it's time to think about everyone else on the team.

Say on brother, I feel your anger!:saber:

First, nothing has been done to bolster the line for Jason. This has been the main problem for the past couple of years. Yes, Doc is back and he is replacing a very servicable Kendal, not much of a change just a younger plug. We have seen Jason under seriouse pressure for two solid years, including one with a season ending injury. Our "D" was fourth last year, now we will be fourth or better, but we will be able to get to the qb this year and have more picks. However, our O line is still the nagging pain that will keep us from seeing what Jason can do. I do not believe we will even find a good enough draft that will be stable enough against our compatition to give Jason the blocking he aquires. I hope Heyer can step up as well as the other young lineman we have working with to at least be a servicable back ups. This is going to take a few years to gel and by then, we will need to replace the left side of the line. I hope I'm wrong, but I believe we started this process a couple years too late, if we wanted to give Jason a fair shake. I believe he is as talented as they come. He needs some luck from the football Gods this year to stick with the team in the future if our O line is not our #1 priority.

Archived