Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Feature on Lavar on Rome's Burning

Eparadox

No idea what some of you are thinking when mentioning that Lavar seems content... The guy busts his butt more than anyone on the field. This is the same guy who was told by some NFL veterans that he wasn't going to have a long career in the NFL because he played too violently and wanted to run someone over on every play and eventually his body would be destroyed. But this guy only knows how to play one way and that's all out!

Originally posted by rellim

Jbooma,

I guess you haven't seen Levon Kirkland over the years. He's ranged from 260-300lbs...at middle linebacker, even though some say he's a glorified DT.

Yes but Levon is full of Big Macs, Lavar doesn't have any fat on him. Lets also be serious Levon should be a DT not a LB, he looked so out of place last year.

Originally posted by jbooma

Yes but Levon is full of Big Macs, Lavar doesn't have any fat on him. Lets also be serious Levon should be a DT not a LB, he looked so out of place last year.

True indeed. Lavar is mostly muscle, while Kirkland has mostly fat. He should be a DT at this size. However, he did play very, very well at around 260 lbs. at middle linebacker with the Steelers a few seasons ago. His career is on the downsiden now as his weight continues it's upside.

Originally posted by rellim

True indeed. Lavar is mostly muscle, while Kirkland has mostly fat. He should be a DT at this size. However, he did play very, very well at around 260 lbs. at middle linebacker with the Steelers a few seasons ago. His career is on the downsiden now as his weight continues it's upside.

Yep, and it is with the Iggles, hehe ;)

I wonder if the other linebackers on other teams (Urlacher for example), that some of you cant seem to detach from their jock, had to deal with a different defensive coordinator, system and guys upfront would still be pro bowl players as we see with Lavar?

ANYONE, that has anything to say negative about Lavar, doesn't know a thing about Football....and that's a fact!!!!

I can't believe that we're even talking about the same guy who got a knocked out(probably a concussion) in a game, and came back out to play afterwards.......and to top it off, won the game for us too, with an interception!:notworthy

Lavar is an absolute WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We/The Redskins are VERY, VERY, Fortunate to have him on our side!!!! Trust me, other teams FEAR him, and definitely have to account for him on every play...........just wait until this year!!!

The fact that Jim Rome is on the air is proof that the devil exists...It's clear Rome had to sell his soul to have any sort of success, because it's not as if he's actually smart or talented in any way. I think Julia Roberts got the same deal by the way.

Archived