Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WUSA9 - (video) - Jim Zorn 1-On-1 With Sara Walsh

J.Campbell17

I been knew my boy Jimmy Zimmy was smart. He is a genuine, smart, honest, down-to-earth, funny guy that I do not see any faults in as a head coach. I have seen him get angry before as well and I believe he has the skill to have his players fear, respect, and follow him at the same time. They better not fire this guy. We have a winner,

Sara: What it mean to sign Albert.

Zorn: It means a lot to him and our players.

Dan Synders dears himself to the football players and cares about winning and it is not because of desperation but it is for competition.

Acknowledges the hard work of Vinny and staff to get the deal done by 5:30 am.

Says not sure what contention we were in at 8-8 for Albert to pick us to play with. But thinks he chose the Skins is because we answered his questions and our players really liked him.

Says they will try to address the OL needs. The money is there but it has to work right with two group of people coming together.

Singing Albert helps us because people would wanna play because Albert is on this football team.

Says we are not going to say we are all that but we are going to have to earn it and we are on our way.

I been knew my boy Jimmy Zimmy was smart. He is a genuine, smart, honest, down-to-earth, funny guy that I do not see any faults in as a head coach. I have seen him get angry before as well and I believe he has the skill to have his players fear, respect, and follow him at the same time. They better not fire this guy. We have a winner,

I agree with a lot of what you say. However, you may want to re-consider the "faults" statement. Coach has not yet shown that he can adapt/change in the second half. I also believe that some of the success in the first part of the season was because teams did not know his tendencies and some of the problems in the last part of the season is that teams did know.

I like the even-keel approach, but why defend a poor punter?

:helmet: The Rook

Sara: What it mean to sign Albert.

Zorn: It means a lot to him and our players.

Dan Synders dears himself to the football players and cares about winning and it is not because of desperation but it is for competition.

Acknowledges the hard work of Vinny and staff to get the deal done by 5:30 am.

Says not sure what contention we were in at 8-8 for Albert to pick us to play with. But thinks he chose the Skins is because we answered his questions and our players really liked him.

Says they will try to address the OL needs. The money is there but it has to work right with two group of people coming together.

Singing Albert helps us because people would wanna play because Albert is on this football team.

Says we are not going to say we are all that but we are going to have to earn it and we are on our way.

Seriously, anytime I see someone say "recap please", all I have to do is press "CTRL + F" and then type "zskins" and I normally get what I need.

Dahnke.

hmm so the redskins might be going after Crowell

Or Ray Willis. I think if Willis is the RT that we're looking for, we a lot more flexability with teh 13th pick overall.

You dont see any faults? He looked lost when it mattered most and disorganized. To say he has no faults is ridiculous. I root for him.. but at times it just looks as if he is in over his head. In my eyes, I think its hard for the players to respect that. I'm hoping he gets it right this year.

Archived