Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WT: Rogers' Role Now is Clear

CRobi21

Nice find, STBonecrusher!

SO grateful Carlos is happy. I only pray that he and Blache patch things up. You don't want any bad feelings between a coach and a player. Hopefully 'Los will use it on the field, again.

And yes, congrats on the baby! That baby and those balls are going to be resting soundly in his hands for a long time. :D

"You want to perform either way, but the last year of my contract is motivation," Rogers said. "It's time for me to get some of that money that [Hall and Haynesworth] got. But after those deals, I don't know if there'll be any money left for me. I do want to stay. I hope they wouldn't let me go, but you never know. It's a business."

WTF!! you greedy ****. you catch some damn balls or make some sacks and then you'll get "that money" shut the F-up and get out there and play. we'll let you know what we feel like paying you later

The only GOOD thing I've seen out of Rogers is what he did for the first eight games last season. So, he needs to STFU until we see two back to back good seasons out of him. I don't give a crap about his injury. I was glad to see him out of the lineup because he was a bust draft pick until that point. So, in short, prove something and then get an attitude Carlos. You SUCKED big time until last season so you WASTED our time and money. NOBODY wears your FRIGGING shirts in the stadium. Wanna take a look sometime? More SMOOT shirts out there. Get a grip on reality and stop being such a PSY.

The only GOOD thing I've seen out of Rogers is what he did for the first eight games last season. So, he needs to STFU until we see two back to back good seasons out of him. I don't give a crap about his injury. I was glad to see him out of the lineup because he was a bust draft pick until that point. So, in short, prove something and then get an attitude Carlos. You SUCKED big time until last season so you WASTED our time and money. NOBODY wears your FRIGGING shirts in the stadium. Wanna take a look sometime? More SMOOT shirts out there. Get a grip on reality and stop being such a PSY.

Were you a Shawn I'm glass now Springs supporter? Don't drink the haterade cause you bashed CR for years on here and he's finally playing with that swagggggggggggggggg.

Because jersey sales so often tell who the best players on the field are.

I'm sure there were more Vince Young jerseys in Tennessee the past couple of years than Haynesworth and Finnegan jerseys, but what does that say?

People can wear Smoot and even old Lavar jerseys all they want- Rogers plays damn well, regardless of who's buying his jersey.

Just a little vent here, whether it was the scheme Carlos was set in, the lack of ability, or his injuries...I disliked the dude until this past year. He played competitive corner, and the Skins may even start to gel in the secondary to have a pretty sick unit. In my opinion, Horton's the only unknown, the rest of them are coming with thunder.

You don't think D. Hall, L. Landry, and C. Rogers...ALL TOP TEN PICKS aren't going to be hungry? You don't these kids are going to push each other , internally, and get some more from Fletcher? Seriously, we bang on this team for things here and there, but think about if Sean Taylor was in there. It may be different with salaries and such, but that could have been the best secondary on paper anywhere ever.

So anywho, good luck trying throw on the Skins. Probably won't work. Please direct all running plays to Mr. Haynesworth and Mr. Fletcher. I'm optimistic and Carlos played well enough last year to keep me interested. He's on my good side.

Archived