Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox Sunday Animation

ACW

• 1 month later...
Lmao this #NapoleonDynamite

Some may claim this isn't funny but damn I laughed at both episodes

I don't care what the 99% thinks

I wanted to hate the show. Napoleon Dynamite is one of those classic movies that should just be left alone without any sequels or spin-offs. Also I thought the previews looked awful.

But yeah, I found it surprisingly funny. As the above poster said, definitely much better than the horrendous Allen Gregory.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bump: Simpsons was good last night, and has been pretty good overall this season. It's cool to see them finally turn it around. They had a Game of Thrones parody for their opener which I posted in the GOT thread.

Family Guy- this show is riding only on its popularity now. This season has been their absolute worst. I don't even laugh when watching it anymore.

Cleveland Show- I don't know if it's gotten better because it was so bad that I haven't watched it since last season and the previews for each new episode don't make me want to break that streak.

Napolean- it's ok, not sure if it will last.

American Dad- The best show in the line-up and seems to still be somewhat underrated. I hope the Family Guy people don't screw it up like they have their original show.

Archived