Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Ticket Offer--Outrage!

rtandler

Yes they do. Some people have to scrape just to afford regular season tickets. That is what the waiting list is supposed to be for. When you add higher prices and extras to those that can afford them, you are leapfrogging others that have signed on expecting a fair shot at available regular seats. If they are giving you a number, they should follow that order UNLESS it is to get on the Club Level. He is making premium seats out of regular seats.

When I signed up in 1989 the ticket prices were less than half what they are now. Should I expect to pay the price from 89 or today when I finally get mine?

It's not a handout. Im sorry if someone cant afford to pay for tickets, but I cant afford a house at Pebble Beach either.

If you were number 10,000, you should expect to get your chance after the 9,999 in FRONT of you had their opportunity. Not behind number 26,000 because they are going to overpay for some burgers and dogs and still sit in the regular seating section (non-Club Level).

Why should I expect that?

I expect Snyder to continue to bring in top talent and put a winner on the field. If that means some people pay more for a package that includes tickets, good for him.

If on the other hand, he INSISTED that the only people who would get tickets would do so by joining this tailgate club, that would be a problem. As it stands, only a portion of the new tickets are being disbursed this way.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

When I signed up in 1989 the ticket prices were less than half what they are now. Should I expect to pay the price from 89 or today when I finally get mine?

No, you should just expect to pay what the guy sitting next to you is paying.

I just got an offer on tickets today, am I getting ripped? My name(actually my mothers) has been up for some time as she signed up around 1988. I got money for any or.

Upper deck 400 endzone: $440 per seat

Upper deck 400 sideline: $590 per seat

Lower deck 100 and tailgate: $1240 per seat + one time $499 fee

Plus I've never been to the new stadium, anyone who has been can you tell me if any upper nose seats are worth it? I've been to Panther stadium and the upper nose section still keeps you pretty close to the action and not looking like a flea circus.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

If on the other hand, he INSISTED that the only people who would get tickets would do so by joining this tailgate club, that would be a problem. As it stands, only a portion of the new tickets are being disbursed this way.

I guess if there are enough people that pay for the Tailgate, there won't be any left for those that don't want it. I take it you have tickets.

Nope, Im about 20k on the list.

And nowhere does it say that if there are enough that accept the tailgate there will be no others available. My Uncle will get his second pair this year and he was around 100 on the list. And he didnt buy the tailgate.

Just to note, he's been on the list since the mid 70s.

That downright stinks.

And to think people used to complain about the Glazers "seat deposit" program (It's like a seat licence only they give the money back over 10 years). I've got to enlighten them about this scenario.

I'd be plenty P.O'ed if I was waiting in line and some corporate money bag or wealthy individual got to step ahead.

Not according to the billboard right outside of 1 Buc place. I drove by it on the way to the Skins Bucs preseason game last year and it said 20k. I remember because I was telling my brother in law about the Skins wait list at the time and he commented "wait and see what happens if the Bucs win the SB."

Truer words havent been spoken.

Dont take that wrong 1$. It was a compliment.

Archived