Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whitlock: A-Rod comes clean — now baseball needs to do same

ccsl2

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/columnists/jason_whitlock/story/1039994.html

Spot on.

"With Bonds and Rodriguez defrocked, there are no foreseeable threats to the legend of Ruth (and Aaron). We can now once again pretend it’s 1998 and go about our worship of this great game that reminds us of a simpler time, an era when men such as Bonds and Rodriguez knew their place in the Negro and Dominican leagues.

I know that insinuation makes some of you uncomfortable and angry. If it doesn’t apply to you, then don’t be offended and don’t assume I’m talking about you.

I’m talking about the baseball caretakers in the media who place the game on a pedestal it simply does not deserve. The caretakers are driving this blame-the-players, baseball-records-are-more-sacred insanity. The caretakers ascribe a level of purity, innocence and Americana to baseball that never existed."

I know a lot of people don't care for Whitlock, but I honestly believe he is one of the best sportswriters.

Sure, he pulls the race card often, but usually his other points I agree with.

Yeah, like in his last article where he said white people were making a big deal out of Bonds and Arod because they were jealous that they had bigger ****s. He seriously wrote an entire article about the penis envy that white America has.

He is a ****ing moron.

Yeah, like in his last article where he said white people were making a big deal out of Bonds and Arod because they were jealous that they had bigger ****s. He seriously wrote an entire article about the penis envy that white America has.

He is a ****ing moron.

Must...........not...............agree..............with Westbrook. ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! :shot:

Seriously, Whitlock is a hack.

Archived