Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Protect the Borders... From Home?

redskins4life234

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/02/06/assignment_america/main4781726.shtml?source=search_story

When you see video of illegal immigrants coming into this country, what do you immediately assume they're carrying? What's in their bags?

When Robert Havercamp, a truck driver from South Texas, sees them on his computer screen, he says: "I don't know what's in those duffle bags but it's a good, strong possibility …"

"…that it's clothes?" CBS News correspondent Steve Hartman asked.

"It could be clothes. It could be marijuana. It could be cocaine. It could be methamphetamine. Or it could be a bomb," he said. "We were invaded in 2001; you want that again?"

Click on link to see video or read continue reading transcript of video.

Pretty much, what this is saying is there is a website, Blueservo.net and on this website you can watch Cameras that are hidden near the Mexico/Texas border. They are live stream, and you can watch them. If you see people/suspicious activity you then report it to the link below the video.

In the computer lab today when I was procrastinating on our assignment I went on to explore and I saw what had to be a drug deal going on. IN the middle of a river, a boat went up to a person, the person got out of the boat, they did something, and then parted ways. It was intense.

So if your bored, have fun protecting our borders!

I want to protect our borders... I just don't want to protect our borders enough to have to create yet another user account. Every site has different password requirements and it's hard to keep them all straight.

Have fun protecting our borders y'all. Sounds like fun.

No password required. It just ask your email [i put my spam one that I never check] and 3 pointless questions, and thats it. So to log in all you ever need to put is your email.

No password required. It just ask your email [i put my spam one that I never check] and 3 pointless questions, and thats it. So to log in all you ever need to put is your email.

hmmmm...

I just saw SIGN UP and exited. I may have to sign up now that you let me in on that little factoid.

Archived