Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DOUBLE STANDARd!!!!!

redskinsrmylife

All you so called redskin fans who love to bash vinny and dan for they're freeagent and trade moves need to think about the fact that without players like moss,portis,springs and fletcher all who came from trade or freeagent market we would have never won as many games as we have in the last 5 years!

All though a superbowl is the ultimate goal. you have to addmit that they at least try to field a good team every year!

You guys get on here every april and may and talk about how much you like our offseason moves ,but as soon as things don't work out exactly how you want then you want to bash the front office.

Would you rather us be one of the teams sitting around with 30-40 mill. incap space and not go after anyone?

Truth is we do over spend at times and give to much up in trade ,but when has the cap ever stop them from getting the players they want? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if you don't belive in our front office and the team they have built then give up your tickets to some one who will go and pull for this team the way we use to in the 80'S.I hear the cowboys will have plenty of seats available in that new stadium maybe you should pull for them,cause your ethier with us or against us!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. It's danny's money and he can spend it how ever he feels!!:2cents:HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!:gaintsuck:eaglesuck:dallasuck

Dear Mr Snyder,

We feel that you should refrain from letting out your thoughts on a public forum like ES. In the future do try to stay calm in the face of tough times.

PS

we hear that Julious Peppers and Albert Hainsworth are looking for big money... perhaps you could begin to focus on that. You are the best at signing players to big money contracts!

Signed

The Washington Redskins PR Department

Maybe, just maybe redskins fans like smart decisions. not FA ones, not draft ones, not non ones, just smart ones. Snyder and Vinny have been associated with more dumb ones than smart ones.

It is what it is. Everyone knows best but the ones in charge.

Ex: over 90% of poll takers on ES LIKED the taylor trade. Vinny and Snyder liked the trade. dumb trade.

When Joe Gibbs said, we get them how we can. He meant it. Life = millions of choices you can make. Some people are just better at choice making than others.

I don't think our problem is with Free agents nearly as much as it is with trades. We keep trading away our future to win in the present, and it's not working. Anyways, good luck with this thread, you're going to need it.

No, I agree with him. You don't hear too much praise when the FO brings in a player(drafted or FA) that has an impact. But if a player doesn't work out, then its all these bash Vinny threads. Like now, fans want the Skins to sign Haynesworth. Now, if they do, you'll read how great he is. This and that. If Haynesworth doesn't work out, how many threads will you read about Vinny being stupid? We have so many GM's on this board. I thought by now, one of you would have applied for a position.

This is my first thread i have posted and i've been coming to this site for years.Hell i ba

rly post at all ,but its i feel its time we start to belive in this team and its players. it wasn't the players who let fedex become hines field part 2.it was the fans who sell they're tickets to oposing fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I agree with him. You don't hear too much praise when the FO brings in a player(drafted or FA) that has an impact. But if a player doesn't work out, then its all these bash Vinny threads. Like now, fans want the Skins to sign Haynesworth. Now, if they do, you'll read how great he is. This and that. If Haynesworth doesn't work out, how many threads will you read about Vinny being stupid? We have so many GM's on this board. I thought by now, one of you would have applied for a position.

What about Fletcher? That move has been widely praised. Maybe, just maybe, were making more bad/no factor moves than good.

What about Fletcher? That move has been widely praised. Maybe, just maybe, were making more bad/no factor moves than good.

When have you seen someone give anyone other than Gregg Williams credit for that move?

With all the bashing of Vinny for the JT trade, when have you seen anyone mention the Hall pick-up which occurred in the same season?

I'm all for fair criticism (which should be a redundant expression but it isn't around here), but many want to simply focus on just the bad (and yes, there are those who only focus on the good). The truth is, most of us are in the middle, and it's the ludicrousness of the words and actions at both extremes which draw attention away from that, IMO.

When have you seen someone give anyone other than Gregg Williams credit for that move?

With all the bashing of Vinny for the JT trade, when have you seen anyone mention the Hall pick-up which occurred in the same season?

I'm all for fair criticism (which should be a redundant expression but it isn't around here), but many want to simply focus on just the bad (and yes, there are those who only focus on the good). The truth is, most of us are in the middle, and it's the ludicrousness of the words and actions at both extremes which draw attention away from that, IMO.

Did the hall pickup involve traded picks? Like I said in my first response to this silly thread, I think most of what people are tired of are the trades, not the FA acquisitions. But let's keep comparing our good FA acquisitions to our Trades.

i had a name back in 04 but when they changed the rules that you had to use your paid ip address i could'nt post anymore cause i suck at computer stuff and did'nt know wtf that was .my wife set tihs name up for me cause someone said something so stupid i had to reply. before that i just browsded for rumors etc....but ive followed the skins my whole life and feel i don't have to post to show how much of a fan i am.

Archived