Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Preordering 2009 Pro Bowl Jerseys

mroti10265

I received an email from Kasey's Pit Stop saying they excited about all the Extremeskins visiting their website.

They are offering to Extremeskins members 2009 pro bowl jerseys at 50.00 shipped if you preorder.

But not through there website, send them an email at sales@kaseyspitstop.com

Tell them which jersey/jerseys you want and they will send you a paypal invoice.

These jerseys are not due to be ready until late Feb/early Mar.

Once you place an order you can't cancel it and your order must be paid for in advance.

The jerseys are not screen printed and they are also giving away a rare Sean Taylor White pro bowl jersey that never should have been made.

They ask if you have questions email them before ordering

This is for Extremeskins members only

You should know that Kasey's Pit Stop sells counterfeit jerseys.

Mark The Homer,

Have you ever bought a jersey from them...I have so don't tell me they are counterfeit.

I buy my prescriptions from Canada does that mean they are counterfeit or just cheaper than here in the USA.

I'm on Plavix and when I can get 90 pills for 72.00 instead of 30 pills for 168.00 you do the math.

does it mean they are counterfeit or am I a smart shopper?

What makes a jersey counterfeit? Reeboks jerseys are made in Korea and they sell them on their site for 259.00

The jerseys I bought say made in Korea what's the difference?

I just paid less money

MTH is right. The official Pro Bowl Jersey is screen printed, so if the jersey being sold has stitched numbers and all that, it is a counterfeit. It does not mean the jersey isn't good quality or nice because it depends on the buyer's preference. It is not an official jersey though.

Mark The Homer,

Have you ever bought a jersey from them...I have so don't tell me they are counterfeit.

I buy my prescriptions from Canada does that mean they are counterfeit or just cheaper than here in the USA.

I'm on Plavix and when I can get 90 pills for 72.00 instead of 30 pills for 168.00 you do the math.

does it mean they are counterfeit or am I a smart shopper?

What makes a jersey counterfeit? Reeboks jerseys are made in Korea and they sell them on their site for 259.00

The jerseys I bought say made in Korea what's the difference?

I just paid less money

Yeah, uh, better to not get into an argument with MTH about jerseys.

And of course they're knock offs. If they never made white ST jerseys, yet you're selling them, what else could they be? Duh! :doh:

Skinsfan,

Can't say anything about your mental state but, I don't work for KPS I buy from them and I like the stuff. There is no way I would spend what reebok wants for jerseys.

Fair enough. You say you don't work for them, yet you come on here and should us this deal they're making to ES only? After just joining the site and with a grand total of 0 posts? I agree that some fake jerseys are pretty decent and that the real one's are way too expensive. That is not, however, an excuse to NOT MENTION in your post that they were fakes. You seemed to be selling them pretty hard, especially for someone who supposedly doesn't work for them.

I have been trying to get on here for months,

for some reason I never got an email to the final register so I didn't know what to do.

I could read but never post, finally I tried something else and got that email I needed

I only posted because I have bought from them and I got this email and thought I would share it.

I'm sorry I did, I didn't expect a fight.

I have been trying to get on here for months,

for some reason I never got an email to the final register so I didn't know what to do.

I could read but never post, finally I tried something else and got that email I needed

I only posted because I have bought from them and I got this email and thought I would share it.

I'm sorry I did, I didn't expect a fight.

Well sorry if I got you wrong, but you should have mentioned they were fake jerseys, even if it was painfully obvious that they were. It's all good though.

I can't say they're fakes, I've seen the same jerseys in malls they ship from the USA, I have even gone to psgamegear for a signing and they have the same jerseys but theirs were like 350.00 so when can you tell a real from a fake...by price, I don't buy jerseys from ebay. can someone tell me what makes a jersey fake

I can't say they're fakes, I've seen the same jerseys in malls they ship from the USA, I have even gone to psgamegear for a signing and they have the same jerseys but theirs were like 350.00 so when can you tell a real from a fake...by price, I don't buy jerseys from ebay. can someone tell me what makes a jersey fake

For one, the pro bowl jerseys were never made with stitched on letters. Hold on and I'll get you a link to the thread on jerseys.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=247947

That's the holy grail of jersey info. You'll see what I mean about picking a fight with Mark the Homer over jerseys. :)

I told you guys months ago MTH is like the freaking oracle of all things Redskins... Next time you need him just turn off al the lights in your house light a candel look into a mirror and start chanting MARK THE HOMER MARK THE HOMER MARK THE HOMER and shut your eyes...when you open them he will be there to answer your question.

I told you guys months ago MTH is like the freaking oracle of all things Redskins... Next time you need him just turn off al the lights in your house light a candel look into a mirror and start chanting MARK THE HOMER MARK THE HOMER MARK THE HOMER and shut your eyes...when you open them he will be there to answer your question.

LOL!

:rotflmao:

or you could PM him like I did...

Archived