Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Direct TV and the NFL Sunday Ticket???

Ant15fromNJ

they thought I was a ***** but its a small price to pay. I should also note that I do pay allot for the top package each month - all movie channels (we never rent or see movies anymore).

If you dont get lucky on the first try, call again in a few days, it really seems to be who you get on the phone.

Good luck, if you decide to accept this mission.

----------

I agree with it is who you get on the phone, also the timing of it. That is why I wait until right before season and call, or better yet they have called me. Also I don't condone being a ****, but rather being persisent and nice. If you don't jive with the first person on the line, hang up and call back.

So...from what I'm reading. I should go online and cancel my auto-renewal now and then wait until the season gets close to call up or look for deals.

I've had the Ticket since I got Directv in 1996, but it kills me that the price is raised EVERY year. The first year I got it I think I paid $120. And now that I have HD, I have to buy the Superfan even though I get all their other HD channels.

We've had Sunday ticket since we got DTV in 1999 and it's awesome. We haven't paid for SuperFan since we got HD service 2 years ago. Similar story to everyone else....we got the SuperFan free when we upgraded to HD service, and then when my husband called to cancel SuperFan this year, they gave us this season for free.

Archived