Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Chris Johnson ok?

JeepRyder

Anybody else notice everytime the camera was on Titans RB Chris Johnson Saturday he seemed to be twitching or doing weird stuff with his head? Seriously I hope he is ok. Just thought it was kinda weird. My friend pointed it out then I started noticing it too.

Lol. I actually did for my art class in high school. I'm nowhere near a good artist, and that happened to be the best thing I've ever drawn.

Ohh really? Im so sorry, i thought you had that up there because your son or neice or nephew drew it for you. its okay man, its not bad for someone who isnt very good at drawing.(as you say you are) You should be proud of it! I just noticed his arm looked a bit thin where the 21 was. ITs very hard to draw people and you didnt do a terrible job. If you really wanted to work on it, you could develop those skills and get better and better. You have the raw talent, but it seems like you havent drawn very much or taken it very serious. Alot of people cant even draw that!

Ohh really? Im so sorry, i thought you had that up there because your son or neice or nephew drew it for you. its okay man, its not bad for someone who isnt very good at drawing.(as you say you are) You should be proud of it! I just noticed his arm looked a bit thin where the 21 was. ITs very hard to draw people and you didnt do a terrible job. If you really wanted to work on it, you could develop those skills and get better and better. You have the raw talent, but it seems like you havent drawn very much or taken it very serious. Alot of people cant even draw that!

Lol. It's all good. Thank ya kindly. :cheers:

Oh I am proud. It's the only thing I put any effort in really in that class, and it came out like that. The reason the arm appears to be thin is cause I ran out of room on the paper. I tend to give up on drawing when I mess up. lol. Here's the picture I drew it from. I changed the number because, well, it's self explainitory.sean.jpg

I noticed that. I figured maybe he had a weird way of dealing with cold breezes.

I think it's hilarious how Ravens D gets al this credit but they really weren't that good and even with all those turnovers wouldn't have beaten the Titans had Chris Johnson not been bent over backwards and injured his ankle due to their dirty tactics.

I noticed that. I figured maybe he had a weird way of dealing with cold breezes.

I think it's hilarious how Ravens D gets al this credit but they really weren't that good and even with all those turnovers wouldn't have beaten the Titans had Chris Johnson not been bent over backwards and injured his ankle due to their dirty tactics.

I was thinking similar. I know sometimes when I stand outside in the cold or when taking a long needed piss, you get that weird head twitch. Never noticed in the press conferences that he twitched either.

Titans' Johnson having MRI; Mawae to have surgery

Associated Press

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee rookie running back Chris Johnson wore a walking boot on his injured right foot Monday and was scheduled for an MRI exam after a high ankle sprain knocked him out of the Titans' playoff loss to Baltimore.

Chris Johnson, RB

Tennessee Titans

2008 Rushing Stats

Carries: 251

Yards: 1,228

Average: 4.9

Touchdowns: 9The injury puts Johnson's status for the Pro Bowl in doubt.

All-Pro center Kevin Mawae needs surgery on a partially torn triceps tendon in his right arm and will miss the Pro Bowl as a result. He had postponed surgery with the hope of being able to play in the Super Bowl if the Titans had advanced.

Johnson was hurt midway through the second quarter of the Titans' 13-10 AFC divisional playoff loss to Baltimore on Saturday. He had his ankle retaped and tried to return, but couldn't. He wore the walking boot Monday as the Titans cleared out their lockers.

"He has components of a high ankle sprain," Titans coach Jeff Fisher said. "He'll remain in the boot. I can't say whether or not he'll be back for the Pro Bowl or not. Had we won the ballgame, he probably would've been listed as doubtful for this week."

Johnson was the only rookie selected for the Pro Bowl in December, and he ranked eighth in the NFL with 1,228 rushing yards. Against the Ravens, he had 72 yards on 11 carries with one catch for 28 yards before leaving during the second quarter.

Archived