Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2009 NFC Pro Bowl Jersey Design

Mark The Homer

Found this link to the Eagles site store at nextleveltalk.com

01-80BD_Front.jpg

01-80BD_Back.jpg

They're on pre-order at the eagles site. No Redskins jerseys seem to be available anywhere to pre-order yet.

http://store.philadelphiaeagles.com/store/item.aspx?ItemId=5642&DepartmentId=18

I'm not real crazy about the design. It seems to have a certain femininity about it, if you know what I mean...

I purchased a #21 Cooley pro bowl from Kasey's Pit Stop to wear and purchased a signed one from chriscooley47.com to frame and both jerseys were exactly the same.

I don't believe they are knockoffs and these were the only places I could find the #21 Cooley. I have pre ordered the Portis, Cooley, and Sellers jerseys and can't wait for them to arrive.

I purchased a #21 Cooley pro bowl from Kasey's Pit Stop to wear and purchased a signed one from chriscooley47.com to frame and both jerseys were exactly the same.

I don't believe they are knockoffs and these were the only places I could find the #21 Cooley. I have pre ordered the Portis, Cooley, and Sellers jerseys and can't wait for them to arrive.

The reason they are exactly the same is because they're both knockoffs. The fact that the word "Authentic" is missing from this jersey on Cooley's website is not an oversight.

The reason they are exactly the same is because they're both knockoffs. The fact that the word "Authentic" is missing from this jersey on Cooley's website is not an oversight.

Exactly. They never made a Pro Bowl 21 Cooley Jersey, and certainly not a patched one. On the real one, everything was screened onto the jersey except for the NFL logo patch on the neck. It also had his number 47 on it, not 21.

Who cares? They are beautiful...and look a lot better than the screen printed replicas...

I won't spend all that money on a screen printed replica because they get ruined so easily and ever try getting one of those signed, the sharpie gets stuck in the holes and the signature just looks terrible.

Son of Washington, I understand your point but when it's my money and I want the best looking Redskins hanging on my wall...sewn on vs screen print there is no comparison.

Archived