Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UPDATE: Richmond Spiders Division 1-AA National Champions!

TrumanB

The University of Richmond Spiders Division 1-AA football team just beat Northern Iowa 21-20 to advance to the national championship game against Montana. :applause::cheers: This will be the first time the Spiders have made it to the finals.

Championship game is Friday night 12/19 at 8 p.m. in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It will be on ESPN2.

GO SPIDERS!

I guess technically it was South Side....around Hull St/Turner Rd/Wamsley Blvd.

That's right where I used to live last year before moving to CA.

On Walmsley there's some kind of school facility where they park school buses and police cars. so I would turn on that road, called Newbys Bridge.

That's right where I used to live last year before moving to CA.

On Walmsley there's some kind of school facility where they park school buses and police cars. so I would turn on that road, called Newbys Bridge.

Haha, exactly where I was! Those buses were right behind Manchester Middle (many years ago was Manchester High School). We lived in Creekwood.

Haha, exactly where I was! Those buses were right behind Manchester Middle (many years ago was Manchester High School). We lived in Creekwood.

Creekwood? I think I remember that name? is that on Newbys Bridge? if it is the one I remember, then I lived on the next subdivision down the road called Cabin Creek like if you were going to Courthouse/288.

edit: sniff* I miss the sundays I would go to that McDonalds in front of Manchester Middle for breakfast.

Creekwood? I think I remember that name? is that on Newbys Bridge? if it is the one I remember, then I lived on the next subdivision down the road called Cabin Creek like if you were going to Courthouse/288.

edit: sniff* I miss the sundays I would go to that McDonalds in front of Manchester Middle for breakfast.

Yea that was right down the road, right on the way to Jacobs Rd where I went to elementary school :silly: Haha, it's a small world on ES I guess

Yea that was right down the road, right on the way to Jacobs Rd where I went to elementary school :silly: Haha, it's a small world on ES I guess

lol, yeah, I know Jacobs Rd., I would always take that shortcut to get to Hull St. when going to Costco or BK or something :)

Wow, it truly is a small world on ES :D

Wow, I live in the Jacobs Glenn subdivision. I can literally walk to that elementary school in about 2 minutes. :cheers:

They tore down that McDonalds recenty and built a brand new one. They also tore down the one near Rockwood Golf park and built a brand new one.

Archived