Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What You Are Seeing Is In Fact The Truth

bulldog

the players are ****ing after 4 losses and trying to deflect accountability

the players probably are ****ing...so what...

Zorn is going old school because he is PISSED and rightly so

My opinion is Zorn is incredulous at some of the players antics and poor play and he is pissed and the players don't like it and the players don't like to be held accountable for losing so they are pushing back at Zorn. Zorn knows the NFL and how hard it is to be successful and what it takes..you think?...players need to block a kick, run one back, get a pick, get open long, make a block, make a tough tackle against good teams and we can get somewhere...

Whining about a good coach who expects more does NOTHING to help the team get better.

Maybe the players are tired of Zorn...make some plays and win a game against the good teams then you won't have to hear him ****ing. Further if I was the coach I would be getting after them as well...we have been sucking...what is Zorn supposed to do back off? be ok with not practicing when were losing? Be ok with fumbles and missed assignments? He is ****ing pissed!

The more I hear this **** and think about it maybe we do have an undergound of negative players who just want to rip off The Dan (Springs)...and that sucks.

I have lost so much respect for CP in this mess. We'll see how it turns out.

Don't go soft Jim...we have some SOFT players...keep the expectations high!

I hear ya' bubba. I agree with most of your post. Two things that I would go the other way on:

First, Jason Taylor was a necessity b/c of the Daniels situation. It was a failure of a' necessity, but we needed him. I don't know if I think that we need him next year or not, but I guess we'll see what happens in the draft or FA regarding D line help.

Second, I actually think that putting younger players in some of those positions filled by older veterans will help us next year. Experience is one thing, but when a player can't compete on an equal or superior level, why have said veteran player in there. Most of these young guys coming out of college are smart and can contribute right away. I say this excluding the receivers b/c they have to learn to run disciplined NFL routes and as we know the college and NFL offenses are vastly different from scheme to scheme. I think year two will be great for these young receivers, and if the Skins can pick up young D line or O line help or both via the draft/FA, they'll compete next year.

My point is that old, beat up vets on the O line and D line have killed us in recent years and we haven't been able to keep the same 22 on the field on a consistent basis. They're either banged up or can't play at a high enough level any longer. To me, younger, fresher players would improve this team versus the "experienced" veteran who can't play at a competitive level any longer. When your VP of Football Ops' is explaining how to use proper technique when blocking, as he demonstrated while on a t.v. show (Redskins Nation), and your entire O line is "experienced" veterans, you've got a major problem where either ability, focus, age, or all of the above is the culprit. Youth is a good thing at this point. :2cents:

I say this excluding the receivers b/c they have to learn to run disciplined NFL routes and as we know the college and NFL offenses are vastly different from scheme to scheme. I think year two will be great for these young receivers, and if the Skins can pick up young D line or O line help or both via the draft/FA, they'll compete next year.

:applause:

Rookies coming into a West Coast system typically take one year to make any real contributions. Eddie Royal and DeShawn Jackson are exceptions to the rule but we would have rioted if our FO had drafted two more mighty mite receivers.

Now if we are knee deep into the '09 season still waiting on these guys to do something, then I would worry.

Archived