Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SI: Redskins dominate NFC Pro Bowl voting among fans

EvoSkins

Only deserving would be...

Fletcher, Portis, Sellers, could make a case for Rogers (not many int's though) and Horton

and someone else stated earlier, Kendall really has had a great year (doesn't seem like he gets beat very often and closes the DT's and LB's nicely on runs

fletcher and portis are the only deserving redskins IMO. I wonder what the ramifications are going to be in regards to our cap situation and that is something alot of people didnt think about before hand i believe. Most every players contract has escalators or bonus payouts attached to pro-bowl invites so it might be a little interesting to see if it makes us be a little tighter next season.
Sellers should definitely go.

He's been waiting too long not to. He's just always been stuck behind Mack Strong in voting, and either last year or a couple years ago the New Orleans FB had a great year too.

The only Redskins players worthy of going are:

Fletcher

Sellers

Kendall

Portis (although I could also see him getting beat out by Michael Turner for the 2nd spot behind Peterson)

With coaches and players counting for 2/3 of the vote, the fan vote will likely mean absolutely NOTHING. With ANY luck, we might see Portis and Cooley going to Hawaii with Fletch and Sellers having an outside shot. Definitely no more than that.

Archived