Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sold n/m

Walking Deadman

Why so much? These are $80 tickets and the blue parking is worth face at best ($30-$35).
Sorry, I'm not trying to imply that a long outstanding ES member was taking advantage of the ES community. I was simply comparing to comparable tickets for sale on ES for this game...

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=274526

That's a fair price.

Face on the tickets and pass is $210.20.

Shipping USPS Priority with delivery confirmation is $5.45

Considering that he probably didn't get anywhere near face value for the 2 preseason games, ($425.80), I'd say that the $19.00 extra dollars isn't taking advantage of anybody.

I agree with skinsfan1311. :)

That is because you are a preseason hater too. Nobody likes to pay for preseason, but the beer is still cold. Make a weekend of it Mark. Sort of a dry run for the season. I had the best deal in town posted for my supreme uppers with no bites without the tax. God forbid we lose this weekend, but if it happens, then this game will be a postseason preseason game.

That is because you are a preseason hater too. Nobody likes to pay for preseason, but the beer is still cold. Make a weekend of it Mark. Sort of a dry run for the season. I had the best deal in town posted for my supreme uppers with no bites without the tax. God forbid we lose this weekend, but if it happens, then this game will be a postseason preseason game.
Mike - I am almost always at the beach for one of the August games, and I can't get face value back for that game. Not even half. If I'm lucky I'll get $60 total for a pair of $87 tickets on the 50 yard line. But more often than not I get closer to $25 total. That's ridiculous.

Re this philly game, Redskins fans hate game days in the cold. Redskins fans hate game days during the Holidays. Unfortunately, that includes extremeskins members.

Mark, I hear what your are saying, then sell the tickets on Stubhub, craigslist or ebay for the preseason tax not on this site. Hell, charge double on those other places if you can get it. It might just be me, but I have purchased enough tickets on this site for face value and really appreciated it, so I refuse to turn around and sell mine for more. I don't hear anybody complaining about selling their Dallas or Steeler tickets for double, but you sure hear the snivels about preseason. If you just go to the preseason games then the money wouldn't matter. Thats the way I see it or however that goes. Peace out.

Do you want some cheese to go with that WHINE, *****?

ps-some ring bologna would be great :)

We all don't have Big Sexy as our designated driver, but I'll bring the never seen before box of chips too. :)

PS: Don't be bringing any of those Iggles fans stowed away in the back of your pickup

OH , and an another thing, stay out the dumpster

Most season ticket holders agree that a mark up of some kind on regular season tickets is reasonable. Most season ticket holders seem to agree that about 20% is generally reasonable.

Others don't. 9_42_td is one of the ones that don't. That's his opinion, and I think we can respect that.

Thats fair Mark, next year I am first in line for your Puke tickets with a 20% markup. I just can't see eating shrimp that some fan slaves over a hot barbaque the entire tailgate or another fan offering my son a root beer when I stop by their tailgate then say by the way you owe 20% more for that ticket. By the way, Bostic you owe me $7 for that green pass I sold you last year for that whine comment. :D

Thats fair Mark, next year I am first in line for your Puke tickets with a 20% markup. I just can't see eating shrimp that some fan slaves over a hot barbaque the entire tailgate or another fan offering my son a root beer when I stop by their tailgate then say by the way you owe 20% more for that ticket. By the way, Bostic you owe me $7 for that green pass I sold you last year for that whine comment. :D

I'll do you one better:

While I was away in sunny Cancun, I may have scored a couple cigars made in a land that we don't trade with. One can be yours, if you want one.

I'll do you one better:

While I was away in sunny Cancun, I may have scored a couple cigars made in a land that we don't trade with. One can be yours, if you want one.

Looks like I am going to the game afterall, save that cigar. I was just kidding about the $7. Don't forget that double heat lamp

Frankly I can't get why nobody picked up 9_to_42_td's deal up immediately, it's a great deal and we're still alive for playoffs.

I've gone to the Philly game the last two years with a buddy of mine. But the issue this year is that he's got a new Sony HD LCD and lots of beer a he makes great chili. Kinda hard to pass all that up for paying over $200 for sitting in the stands. Well that plus both my buddy's parents have been laid off and he can't seem to justify the price tag for the Fedex experience.

I bought tickets twice off ES this year. Paid over for one set and face for the other. Buyers want the best deal aval. and sellers want too at the very least break even. Either way, no one twist anyone's arm to buy or not. it is what it is. No whining required.

Archived