Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watching Skins Games Online

Mattskins83

Ok guys, I know this has been talked about to death, but the search function doesn't seem to be working for me and I am desperate. I just started a new job a couple of weeks ago and this Sunday I won't be able to watch the game. I need to know how to watch the game the day after with that torrent thing, but I have no idea how to do this. I consider myself somewhat computer savvy, excluding this of course. I'm sorry this keeps coming up, but I can't miss a game. I have not missed a game since I was 9. I need some help, PLEASE!

Check out the stadium on Sunday morning. There always a couple of threads that help everyone out.

I watched one this year on the NFL.COM sight, but by the end I was pulling my hair out. It would play great for a minute and pause. I'd miss the whole play. That might have been a problem with my end though. What I loved that I wish we could do on TV is to choose which ever camera angle I wanted to watch. It was awesome. I could go to the sidelines and watch the coaches, flip into an endzone angle, overhead, the side. That part was really cool and it was in HD. If my lap top had a 40 inch screen I'd been in heaven. Just those damn pauses.

I usually watch the games on stoogetv.com. Just gotta wait till someone posts a link to the game that is recent. If you can't get the link in time, just wait, they repost a link every few minutes.

http://stoogetv.com/player.html

Well, I'm pretty sure the best site to watch them just got shot down due to copyright enfringement.

I really don't know now. I'm sure someone can help though.

That was the one I was talking about, that got shutdown.

:silly::D

Archived