Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Free Hall,McIntosh,Davis,Landry,Smoot Signings Events

wrccoach2001

I see the Landry signing, but people would be foolish to think that he is actually going to show.

I thought he got better with the last couple. Besides, if this is something the Redskins are putting on, I will bet they make sure he gets there. I am sure they know his history.:point2sky

I thought he got better with the last couple. Besides, if this is something the Redskins are putting on, I will bet they make sure he gets there. I am sure they know his history.:point2sky

Didn't Sean Taylor dodge a couple of the Free sigings that the Redskins put on at Montgomery Mall? He may have gotten better in some instances, but from where I live and where the signing is, it isn't worth it to chance it.

The Sellars signing went well. I only waited in line for like 15 minutes, much better than the 2 1/2 hours for the Campbell signing at CC a few months ago. He seemed like a pretty cool guy.

Glad to hear that it wasn't that bad. I haven't been to these free signings, but I am sure that they are really fun. I would love to go to the DeAngelo Hall one out at the Leesburg Outlets.

Wow!!! Only 30 people at a free signing? You could have done half your Christmas shopping right there.

Dude it's Devin Thomas. It's not exactly Joe Montana or Art Monk. I'm suprised he was able to get that many people. The only player possibly worth my time would be portis. And even that signature will be worth Zippy in a few years.

Dude it's Devin Thomas. It's not exactly Joe Montana or Art Monk. I'm suprised he was able to get that many people. The only player possibly worth my time would be portis. And even that signature will be worth Zippy in a few years.

I'll never forget watching Joe Montana sign an autograph for a kid at one of the Chantilly shows a couple years back. Despite the kid's obvious awe at meeting him, I don't think Joe ever actually looked at or even acknowledged the kid's existence since he was too busy chatting on his cell phone and staring in the opposite direction. This was despite the fact that it cost around $150 for the privilege of having him sign (I don't recall exactly as I didn't buy one).

Hopefully Devin Thomas was at least a bit more fan friendly.

The way I look at it, when I go to autograph shows, I go and I ask questions and I try to elicit some sort of response. No sense in paying money for an experience and the autograph and not be able to ask the guy a question about him. That is the way that I look at it.

OH I am not saying Antwaan was bad, but there was definitely a more hurried feel to that autograph session vs. the paid session where you could at least talk for a couple of minutes. I do agree with you that it does depend on the personality because I have been to signings and unless you talk and ask the players something, they will usually just sign pose for a picture and then jet.

Went to see LaRon tonight. He showed up late, BUT HE SHOWED UP!!! I was up front so I got up to the table in about 5 minutes. My wife told him a story about us being stuck in traffic next to him. She was trying to get his attention to look at out tags (they say "DIRTY30"). He apologized for ignoring her and got a little laugh out of it. Overall he was very nice and seemed happy to be there. He took his time signing our stuff and even added "Dirty 30" to my license plate when he signed it. We left the mall about an hour after he got there and there was still a pretty big line.

well glad to hear that he showed up. I would have loved to have gone, but I have been burned by the guy once. I had bought tickets to the last CSA show and he didn't show and didn't explain why. Glad to hear you had a good experience. Perhaps he has turned a corner in his career.

went to landry signing as well, line moved pretty well once everything started, found it alittle odd about no pictures as the "security" staff would try to block pictures even if you were waiting in line and such, even witnessed a small incident where a guy walking by tried to take a pic with his cell phone and the security put their hand up and the guy taking the pic just went off on him telling him," its a free country, freedom of speech, etc etc etc" overall landry was pleasent, smiled thanked the wife and I for coming out so overall worth the trip

went to landry signing as well, line moved pretty well once everything started, found it alittle odd about no pictures as the "security" staff would try to block pictures even if you were waiting in line and such, even witnessed a small incident where a guy walking by tried to take a pic with his cell phone and the security put their hand up and the guy taking the pic just went off on him telling him," its a free country, freedom of speech, etc etc etc" overall landry was pleasent, smiled thanked the wife and I for coming out so overall worth the trip

Oh yeah I saw that. He did it right in front of a child and I wanted to rip him but he would've kicked my butt.

Archived