Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When do we get to see Thomas and Kelly?

GoodOnPaper

It's a stupid question, I already know this.

My point is more along the lines of, when our season becomes apparently over (which its pretty close to right now), do we get to see Thomas and Kelly get some reps for next year? I'll be honest, I'm pretty annoyed with our receiving corps this year, even though Randle El and Moss are not bad receivers.

I'd just like to see Thomas and Kelly compete for the ball in traffic, and see what we got. Yeah, they're not disciplined in the WCO and probably need help in route running, but at this point why not give them a shot. I understand that we can still make the playoffs, but if our current starting WRs aren't doing much for JC, then why not give the rooks a chance?

I think if we lose the next game and Dallas wins, we'll probably see that happen pretty soon.

Both guys screwed up from the start by showing up to training camp out of shape and unprepared for an NFL season. I doubt they will make any real impact this year. They need a full off-season of work to better prepare themselves for the NFL. Hopefully, they will contribute significantly next season

***THIS JUST IN***

Despite some fan claims that the season is pretty much over, the Redskins players and staff have decided they will still do their best to win games.

can you believe that, they're still gonna try and win some games. Who do they think they are?

can you believe that, they're still gonna try and win some games. Who do they think they are?

Good, they better. You can still try to win with rookie WRs, too. Besides, it doesn't hurt to find out what kind of athletes we have at WR. If someone can show flashes, I think we'd all feel a little better about next year.

Archived