Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's face it: The Redskins are not a good team.

Redskins4ever

We are not a great team, we are not a bad team, we are an average team.

We are an average team as long as all the starters are healthy...get a few key players injured and we quickly fall to the bad team level. We lack the quality depth it takes to be able to fill holes when starters go down...and last night was a prime example with the Oline.

I think Jansen is almost done. His best days are behind him. In the off season, Cerratto needs to think long and hard about the offensive line. They need to dig into free agency and attain a few quality veterans for the offensive line. While there might be strong prospects coming out of college, I think nothing is better than a o line full of veterans.

How many seasons are going to go by, and the best the Redskins can do is enter into the NFC playoffs as a 6th seed? The team played fairly well early on in the season and then somewhere during the St. Louis Rams game, they hit a wall and never recovered. The Redskins are 3-3 since that point. The Redskins can't seem to beat or hang with the better teams either. While they can beat average squads like the Saints, the Browns, the Lions, the Cowboys, the Cardinals, Eagles, and Seahawks, they struggle against the elite teams like the Giants, the Steelers, and the Ravens and have proven for the third time in four years that they are no better than a average team struggling to capture the 6th seed in the playoffs down the stretch run.

When will this end?

What's worst is the average teams they did defeated, they actually struggle at one point during each game.

The season is not over ....are we a good team no are we as bad as some have stated I dont think so . Our offense has just played the last 4 games against top defenses . Look at dallas at what happened at Pitt, their offense put up basically the same yards we did against pitt. This is the NFL and there are going to be highs and lows and right not is very low but with all this we are not out of it!!!!! I believe our offense will get it together and I believe we will be competitive in our last three games not saying we will win but we will give ourselves a chance.

Is Cleveland in the top defense of the league or how about Detroit, or the Rams?

Archived