Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need advice about attending a home game

Caosdad

This is my first post here as well as it will be my first Pro game, December 21st. I have been a Redskins fan since I was 7 and it has been 33yrs of ups and downs but I have never swayed and no other colors have ever been in my possession but the colors I bleed of my beloved Redskins.

I was wondering what I can bring in the stadium to make the experience as good as possible. I know it will most likely be cold, can I bring a bag in with extra stuff or do I need to carry everything in? I will be in section 127 so I'm not too far from the field as far as binoculars as concerned.

A family member won these tickets and invited me along, we also have sideline passes for before the game. Is there any need in bringing autograph items, or do the players mainly stay on the field?

Any advice is welcome, I really enjoy this site and I been reading it for a long time, not too much of a posting kinda guy, as you can tell.

DOWN WITH THE RAVENS!!!

And I'm looking forward to the demise of the Eagles!

:eaglesuck

I'm surprised Capt. Kaos didn't mention the ES Tailgate, which is always a blast. Check the Tailgate section of the forum the week leading up to the game for information on it.

As far as fighting the cold, layers are important. Long underwear, nice warm socks (some people wear multiple pairs), etc. Those chemical-based hand/toe warmers you can buy can help, but they don't always last the whole game.

I'm surprised Capt. Kaos didn't mention the ES Tailgate, which is always a blast. Check the Tailgate section of the forum the week leading up to the game for information on it.

As far as fighting the cold, layers are important. Long underwear, nice warm socks (some people wear multiple pairs), etc. Those chemical-based hand/toe warmers you can buy can help, but they don't always last the whole game.

I'm slipping! Wont happen again, I promise! :)

Archived