Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Campbell Is Pressured From Every Angle

jivelikenice

You know who it reminds me of??Mr. #8.

He even went so far as to say in 2005 that the team and he were doing better because of better talent (basically throwing a still very-good Coles who took a dozen hospital balls from Brunell in 2004 and everyone else in traffic.)

Remember how he'd never take blame, just say "we" but then he would sometimes slip and take some individual credit when things went well?

Remember having these exact same articles, posts, flame wars in previous years and we discovered that--INDEED--sometimes it IS the QB, even if other elements are not perfect?

Brunell could have the O-line block well and still throw for 80 yds. I remember a game against Detroit where Portis had a 150 yds rusing and he(Brunnell) still wouldn't throw up field.

But my comma doesn't make my sentence grammatically incorrect.

No wonder you're ignorant. You make a post that would make first grade teachers cry and you nit-pick about an extra comma.

I believe you started the nit picking English grammar class thread. Yes it would be grammatically incorrect. Now go back to English class with all the smart people and watch out for those dangling participles.

I believe you started the nit picking English grammar class thread. Yes it would be grammatically incorrect. Now go back to English class with all the smart people and watch out for those dangling participles.

Well, considering I had to read your initial post a few times to realize what you were saying, my nit-picking was warranted.

And no, it would be grammatically incorrect. But enough arguing with you - you've proven time and time again you aren't worth it.

Well, considering I had to read your initial post a few times to realize what you were saying, my nit-picking was warranted.

And no, it would be grammatically incorrect. But enough arguing with you - you've proven time and time again you aren't worth it.

You trying to nit pick my grammar must mean i am worth it, since you waste my time doing something you say isn't worth doing. Make up your mind then take it somewhere else. It's all because you like jason so much you end making comments about grammar. You're right I'm not worth it so leave me alone with your childish rants.

You trying to nit pick my grammar must mean i am worth it, since you waste my time doing something you say isn't worth doing. Make up your mind then take it somewhere else. It's all because you like jason so much you end making comments about grammar. You're right I'm not worth it so leave me alone with your childish rants.

Tell me, have you ever had a post where you bash someone else that doesn't have the words "you", "like" and "Jason" in it?

I'm gonna guess no.

Tell me, have you ever had a post where you bash someone else that doesn't have the words "you", "like" and "Jason" in it?

I'm gonna guess no.

Obviously you're a fellow Redskin fan who if I had a choice whether to help you or a Cowboy fan I would certainly give you the nod. We will see about Jason Campbell. It's up to him to prove you right. So far you're not. In my opinion of course.

Archived