Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys may have RB problems......

Tom [Giants fan]

I doubt Barber will play against Pittsburgh. If turf toe can sideline someone for multiple weeks, a broken pinkie toe has to count for at least one.

As of right now Barber will play Sunday. The toe was not broken. He should play ... he better at least ;).

How can a pinkie toe heal that fast? Even if it was just dislocated, he must be part Wolverine.

MRIs on both Ware and Barber were negative. Both should be good to go especially with the extra days to rest.

http://www.truebluefanclub.com/blogs/writers_block.cfm

My bigger concern is how we play IN DEC. In years prior we would go into this month healthy and even with soft schedules, but end up stinking it up nonetheless.

As for injuries-no excuse. Look at teams like the Giants and Steelers-they still play like they're 100% healthy. Even the Pats are hanging tough with a below-average backup QB.

I think he did well but he did well against an already defeated team. Pitt is NOT Seattle. in any qtr. :2cents:

Hey, I hope he fails terribly, but when you watch him play you can even get the inkling that he's a more complete back than both Barber and Jones, although he'll never see the field again after this season if all goes well in Dallas. He just lacks the upside of both of them, both for a career and single game, which hurts a team pretty badly. I guess you could say they're in trouble, but it's not as bad as if Alexander had been forced to start for the Skins against Dallas.

Hey, I hope he fails terribly, but when you watch him play you can even get the inkling that he's a more complete back than both Barber and Jones, although he'll never see the field again after this season if all goes well in Dallas. He just lacks the upside of both of them, both for a career and single game, which hurts a team pretty badly. I guess you could say they're in trouble, but it's not as bad as if Alexander had been forced to start for the Skins against Dallas.

timmy smith and trung candidate had "inklings" too. :silly:

timmy smith and trung candidate had "inklings" too. :silly:

Not of being complete backs. I said he's got less upside than Dallas' other backs, but he does play a more complete game, which certainly doesn't hurt.

And Bubba, my name has Skins in it and I've been registered here since before you. Do you really think I'm a Cowboy fan? You're a tad antagonistic, aren't you?

Not of being complete backs. I said he's got less upside than Dallas' other backs, but he does play a more complete game, which certainly doesn't hurt.

And Bubba, my name has Skins in it and I've been registered here since before you. Do you really think I'm a Cowboy fan? You're a tad antagonistic, aren't you?

**** man, I thought your name was Joe's kins. like you were a family member of Joe's.

well good for you :applause:

:wtf: exactly where did I SAY ANYTHNG to you, much less suggest anything abut you fan loyalty?

I was referring to poke fans in general, and their over valuing their players abilities.... had nothing to do directly with your post, I didn't even read your post. Several poke fans here and on ES have been talking like the guy is the next Emmitt Smith, heck even Jerrah compared him to Smith.

geez, get over yourself

Archived