Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley is quietly having a career year

TheItalianStallion

thank you!! thank you!!

It took a while but I was finally caught fooling everyone. :cheers:

I knew you were messin aroud from the jump.

It was quite hillarious, because the people that were flippin a chip either A) never venture over to the tailgate or B) realize there is a manner of speach called sarcasm.

I knew you were messin aroud from the jump.

It was quite hillarious, because the people that were flippin a chip either A) never venture over to the tailgate or B) realize there is a manner of speach called sarcasm.

can you tell the idiot below here to read the WHOLE thread first please?

Plain and simple. You're Retarded.

Apparently you don't WATCH football, and your knowledge of it is piss poor. If he's SO hated by our fans and team than why is he getting voted to the pro-bowl BY our fans? Not only that he is always seen hanging out with his team mates (go look on youtube).

Please, GTFO troll.

My God dude, do you even read more then one post or do you just get so excited that you may have something to say that you make yourself look foolish?

It was a joke because someone asked "why do we boo cooley?" and I went from there. My God man, please read the WHOLE THREAD before responding. :doh:

PS. Ive been here longer then you so knock the troll **** off.

can you tell the idiot below here to read the WHOLE thread first please?

My God dude, do you even read more then one post or do you just get so excited that you may have something to say that you make yourself look foolish?

It was a joke because someone asked "why do we boo cooley?" and I went from there. My God man, please read the WHOLE THREAD before responding. :doh:

PS. Ive been here longer then you so knock the troll **** off.

I edited my post, and by the way you have not "been here longer" I don't post often but I've been here a year longer than you so you **** off.

:cheers:

Cooley get's TD's in bunches, remember Dallas in 05, he had 2 in the first half.

He'll become more a factor down the stretch and will end up with 750-800 yards and at least 7 TD's.

BOOK IT!

Actually he is on pace for substantially more than just 750-800 yards. And yes, I do think that he'll get in the end zone down the stretch. The Eagles' backup TE had a big game against the Seahawks a few weeks back, maybe Cooley will chop them up as bad, or worse.

oh yeah?

if hes so good then why do we boo him whenever he catches the ball?

:laugh:

Damn you are 1 lost wanna be skins fan. please exit to the right! >>>

:doh:

dude, you know you hear it too. they boo him.

we should just take the cap hit and cut him

:laugh:

Archived