Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

During Free Agency, how much will Hall cost us and other things...?

SkinsAllDay34

If you guys think you'll sign D. Hall to a 5mil/yr contract then you are delusional. Guy isn't going to take less than 8-9mil/yr at the very minimum. Players generally take pay raises, not declines.

Ok then, 5/6yrs at 45m. Not much different as long as the s/b isn't outragous & there aren't too many back end guarentees. That kind of deal will only hit us if we dump him early doors like the raiders....

If you guys think you'll sign D. Hall to a 5mil/yr contract then you are delusional. Guy isn't going to take less than 8-9mil/yr at the very minimum. Players generally take pay raises, not declines.

With the performance he gave in Oakland, he was deemed not worthy of a contract of that size. He needs to prove himself to us and even if he does, than he needs to understand that it is not all about him. If he wants to be back next year, like he says he does, he will not argue for a Asante Samuel like contract. :2cents:

I'd rather keep hall and draft big fat guys to play on the OL.

Our defense doesn't worry me as much as our offense. Cooley, Moss, Portis, and if Thomas and Kelly decide to ever step up, would make an excellent offense. Provided their quarterback is allowed to throw the ball, has the time to throw the ball, and their runningback has lanes to run the ball.

];5836298']I'd rather keep hall and draft big fat guys to play on the OL.

Our defense doesn't worry me as much as our offense. Cooley' date=' Moss, Portis, and if Thomas and Kelly decide to ever step up, would make an excellent offense. Provided their quarterback is allowed to throw the ball, has the time to throw the ball, and their runningback has lanes to run the ball.[/quote']

at this point... me, too. We get a 24 year old with Hall with great speed... a pro bowler with the right coaching.

Hall won't cost us as much as everyone thinks he will and Haynesworth won't leave the Titans especially if they win the Super Bowl. The Titans are going to pay this man so he won't jump but who knows. We need to get rid of some of our dead weight, under performing, always hurt players like Springs, Washington, and Jansen. All of these players have helped this team win when healthy but that is only 4 or 5 games a year the last 2 or 3 years. We need to draft at LB, CB, OL, DL, and RB. The reason I say RB is because Portis is going to start to breakdown in a couple of years especially if he keeps getting punished as much as he has been because lack of performance from his backup, Betts, Cartwright and now Alexander. We need to develop another back that will perfom like Portis. He is the lone constant...

Archived