Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T-Mobile: Cell Phone question

Zhouse

I'm with T-mobile and my contract just ended. I'm staying with T because they've been good and they're giving me a good deal to stick around.

I currently have the Sidekick LX. Although I like that phone it's a little too big and maybe a little too "teenagerish". But it is a good phone.

I can either go with the G1 (have heard good things about it but it really doesn't appeal to me that much) or Blackberry Curve.

If I had to choose I would pick the Curve but I'm hesitant because blackberry is coming out with the Storm, Bold and who knows what else. My question is, should i just wait a little longer or is the Curve a good option now? What about the G1? Am I overlooking it.

Thanks!

Storm & Bold are exclusive to AT&T. Go with the Curve.

I have a curve and I love it but my friend just got the G1. I have to say I am very impressed. I do not know if there will be problems since it is a first generation but if I had to do it over again I would go with the G1.

Storm & Bold are exclusive to AT&T. Go with the Curve.

Well Storm is Verizon and Bold with At&T. The salesguy at T-mobile was telling me that they're going to get the Storm for the holiday season. I looked everywhere online for that info and couldn't confirm that so it's probably BS.

But what I was trying to get at is, will the curve be replaced with something else soon for T-Mobile....maybe not with Storm or Bold but something else?

I have a curve and I love it but my friend just got the G1. I have to say I am very impressed. I do not know if there will be problems since it is a first generation but if I had to do it over again I would go with the G1.

That's the thing...the curve is something everyone seems to love. It's just a safe bet. Thanks for the info on the G1 though. Still haven't seen it in person so maybe I should do that.

Archived