Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Re: On the Field Practice Redskins Blog 11/11

CounterTrey

http://theredskinsblog.com/2008/11/12/on-the-field-for-practice-1111/

So today Portis didn't practice but he could straighten his leg out today. I have a feeling he won't play this week.Ladell is out there lacking burst and so is Moss - We might not have Moss or Portis this weekbecause they both need their burst to be efefctive.

Springs didn't practice today but should tomorow. The quoate about M Kelly was positive - lets hope his knee responds this week and he can play.

I think Springs will play but I think Portis/Moss need another week - 10 days to heal their injuries. Believe Portis will be fine by next weekend.

Yessir! Damn I'm pumped about this game. IT"S F'en Dallas Week!!!

MK - I hope his knee reacts fine to today's practice. If so...watch out Dallas secondary.

JT - The X factor in sunday's game

Springs, Moss and Betts. I hope they heal quick so we can really stomp on those ****s.

Yeah but by judging Moss from 06/07 once his hammy goes he's not 100% till it heals completely.

Just wish he is but I bet this cold weather isn't helping. he should ahve sat out the Pittsburgh game IMO

He pretty much did... I mean he was in for like what 5 plays??

And I hope MK's knee is fully healed, because man, I read a lot about him during training camp, and everyone had good things to say about him. Devin Thomas will probably need a year or two to develop.

If Aroshmadu can be anything but a good #3 or 4 WR, we should be good for the future.

Time to see what Alexander can do because it looks like CP will be a decoy, if he suits up. Glad to here SA is picking up the blocking scheme. When he's been in on prior snaps, you always knew it was a run!

Alexander, incidentally, continues to look good, and not at all reticent to hit the hole or even block — he was getting as into the diving block drill (above) as anyone. Zorn described his play as “improved,” noting that “The way we we play is a little different than what we asked him to do in Seattle.”

Archived