Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Primerica

footballhenry

I remember while living in Charlotte, some insurance company recruited me. It felt like a church and I eventually told them I wasn't going to join them.

That could've been the company.

And see I heard the same thing about Cutco that they were a cult. Why? Because during the sales meetings, they got people pumped up to sell. The recognized people for achievments and had fun with it. It made people want to get recognized and want to sell. How is that a cult? People are just not used to having fun at work! I thought it was really dorky with the chanting and everyone getting excited at first but then I really got into it and enjoyed it.

There a ton of people that "used to" sell for Primerica. That should tell you something in itself.

There are much better opportunities available with other companies imo...and I am in the business.

There are a ton of people that still sell for Primerica as well. Some people do not have the drive and motivation for this kind of work. And like I said, she would not make this her full time job. It would be a supplement until she decided if she liked it or not. I am just trying to hear what others think with actual information. A lot of companies have a lot of ex-employees so I dont think that is a very strong argument especially for a company that has been around like 30 years.

Archived