Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What tax system do you like best?

Koolblue13

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Manufacturing jobs would return to the U.S. if people who do just one simple thing. Stop buying products "Made in China". I know things are made in other 3rd world countries but we have start with China then when that problem is solved worry about the other countries. I'm not saying buy only "Made in America" because there are plenty of countries where people are paid well & they make good products. How many of you realize that everytime you buy something that is "Made in China" or any other 3rd world country you are actually supporting legalized slavery. As far as the tax system goes the Progressive Tax is fine but it needs be retuned for the 21st century. I'm very wary of the Flat Tax & the Fair Tax because both of them are systems proposed by the very wealthy.

Does that make sense? Wouldnt you be supporting an "inferior" product if you buy something just cause its made in US that can be made with similiar quality but at a cheaper price that is made in China. US just need to make better quality products to compete.

Although there are sweat shops which everyone here can agree should be stopped but just cause the product is "Made in China" you are not supporing legalized slavery. It might be hard to understand how a person can live on like $10-20 per month salary but in some 3rd world countries that is a pretty good wage locally.

I worked for an international company and they basically paid their workforce a good salary in their respective county. For example I would make 80k a year since its a good starting salary in the USA but a person who has the same position in Malaysia would have made 30k a year for doing the EXACT SAME job. 30k a year is doing pretty well in malaysia. Is my company promoting slavery by doing that?

Archived