Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where is a good sports bar with Sunday Ticket?

ejay183

I am driving up from Langley AFB with a buddy, who is a Chargers fan. We are going to the game, dont worry, he hates the Cowboys and will be cheering against them. Where is a sports bar that has Sunday Ticket near a Metro station, so we can just hop on after his Chargers game to Fedex field? Thanks in advance

I'm not real familiar with the bars or the Metro stations in PG county. I'm guessing that most of the nearby Metro stops and commercial establishments have tight parking restrictions on gamedays.

However, there are several bars in Capitol Hill that are within walking distance of the Eastern Market and Potomac Ave. Metro rail stations. The line that'll take you straight to FedEx runs right through Capitol Hill. There are also few parking restrictions on Sundays in that area.

The Ugly Mug at 8th & Pennsylvania Ave. SE has lots of tvs and I'd be surprised to learn that they didn't have Sunday Ticket.

You might be cutting it kinda close if the Chargers are playing a 4:00 game.

I am driving up from Langley AFB with a buddy, who is a Chargers fan. We are going to the game, dont worry, he hates the Cowboys and will be cheering against them. Where is a sports bar that has Sunday Ticket near a Metro station, so we can just hop on after his Chargers game to Fedex field? Thanks in advance

The Chargers, this week at Pittsburgh, is scheduled to air on our local CBS affiliate (WUSA Channel 9). So bring a TV and rabbit ears to your tailgate and you should be fine.

:2cents::2cents::2cents:

I'm not real familiar with the bars or the Metro stations in PG county. I'm guessing that most of the nearby Metro stops and commercial establishments have tight parking restrictions on gamedays.

However, there are several bars in Capitol Hill that are within walking distance of the Eastern Market and Potomac Ave. Metro rail stations. The line that'll take you straight to FedEx runs right through Capitol Hill. There are also few parking restrictions on Sundays in that area.

The Ugly Mug at 8th & Pennsylvania Ave. SE has lots of tvs and I'd be surprised to learn that they didn't have Sunday Ticket.

You might be cutting it kinda close if the Chargers are playing a 4:00 game.

Parking there wont be a problem on Sunday. I got Zone 6 stickers. Thanks for the info.

Archived