Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deangelo Hall on Doc Walker show

JeepRyder

Doc Walker seriously needs to give this team a pep talk EVERY WEEK. He is my BOY!! I love that guy. His rant after the Deangelo talk was basicly "no excuses. It's big boy time. I don't wanna hear nothin about Zorn bein a rookie coach or non of that." And so forth.

I love that guy.

Doc Walker seriously needs to give this team a pep talk EVERY WEEK. He is my BOY!! I love that guy. His rant after the Deangelo talk was basicly "no excuses. It's big boy time. I don't wanna hear nothin about Zorn bein a rookie coach or non of that." And so forth.

I love that guy.

He is so genuine. I emailed him about stopping by our tailgate two years ago and he said he would. He was a no-show, but emailed me the next day to apologize that his schedule wouldn't allow him. I agree with almost everything he says.

No Excuses!

Please leave. No Boyz fans allowed. Plus the sig is not funny. :silly: Just Kidding! o yeah how u like my sig! :)

I have to say, I got a good laugh out of it. He will never live that one down. Dont worry Ill wont stir up to much trouble. Just want to rattle the cage a bit.

Pretty quick interview because they have practice at 1. But basically Hall said he was excited to be here. He was made no promises that he would be here long term but believes this is home for him and thinks it will work. He said he hasnt had a chance to talk to Danny Smith about returning punts but he will do anything the Redskins ask of him. He said he would compete hard to start, and would return punts, or block for Santana if he is asked.

One funny moment was they asked him about his reputation of not being a team player and he said he hadnt heard that before and then they all laughed and he said yes Ive heard that. He was classy about it and just said he thinks he has always been a good locker room but he has heard that in the media. He will be ok here.

Archived