Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Washington in Arlington last night

skinshokies31

Was at Clarendon Grille in Arlington last night and Marcus Washington showed up. Did not get any pictures myself but he was a very friendly guy and he even took a shot with me haha. Asked him about the Deangelo signing and said he was excited about it. (of course he would say that):dallasuck

Why is he taking shots?! He should be studying the play book, keeping his body in condition, and not absorbing the extra calories from alcohol! He should be studying his play book and working out. I am so tired of these completely uncommited players.

/Sarcam.

That's cool.

Lol, I have seen Marcus at Swee****er in sterling alot he is a really nice guy. Me and my girlfriend have approached him and he was very cool and not a dick.

LOL. My boy was hanging out w Marcus in Reston on Thursday...no joke, I think the name of the place was Jackson's.

This guy is hitting all the spots in Northern Virginia. He said he was mad cool and talked about finding a girl b/c he lives by himself in Leesburg.

Also, Ladell Betts showed up later. Lots of skins sightings lately, must be a bye week..:)

See this is what I really like about the team; their character. I love the fact that the team can take a week off without getting into trouble, relax and then come back to work on Monday. Its not like dallas where you have to be a babysitter with some of those players.

Archived