Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Huly & Sean

slinky

Wow, my eyes are watering and I love this picture. I remember that day. That is the day I had to go buy his jersey as he called me a sweetheart for standing in the crowd to get a card signed for Chief Z. I remember it like yesterday.

ST- Are you girls ok (after crowd crushes me and HSF when he walked to me)

Me- Yes will you please sign this card for Chief Z? He is very ill right now.

ST- Aww you stood out here to get a card signed for an old man... you are such a sweetheart.

Me- Darn you , now I have to go buy your jersey

ST- Laughing

Thank you slinky! I will cherish this pic!

And yes I bought the jersey that same day!

I love you Huly! Great picture!

Wow, my eyes are watering and I love this picture. I remember that day. That is the day I had to go buy his jersey as he called me a sweetheart for standing in the crowd to get a card signed for Chief Z. I remember it like yesterday.

ST- Aww you stood out here to get a card signed for an old man... you are such a sweetheart.

ST- Laughing

That's such a cute story. I'm totally jealous! :)

I think I would have fainted if Sean ever called me a sweetheart.

ST- Laughing

Damn slim... now my eyes are watering. :( I wish they would retire his jersey at the Ring Of Fame Ceremony.

After seeing that pic, I figured I'd share my own. I talked to this guy for 30-45mins about football and life on this day. And you know what the kicker was? He came up to me and started the conversation like he just wanted to hangout. And as we were talking, he started playing a game of catch with my son. Out of all the pro's at this football camp, Sean was the last one to leave. That small nugget, shows that he genuinely cares about people.

Being an ex-pro athlete, I can tell you that there aren't many guys like Sean Taylor when it comes to being personable. He is missed almost daily at my household.

Rylandfootball2006001.jpgh

Archived