Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone Listening to the Cerrato Show?

JeepRyder

Just curious if anyone is listening to the show right now and if he is saying anything about the Deangelo Hall rumor and also any injury updates on guys like Moss and Kelly. I know he cant talk about players with other teams but now that Hall is a free agent he should be able to comment on him. I wish I could listen but its right in the middle of the work day. 10am is too early for a lunch break. :)

Just curious if anyone is listening to the show right now and if he is saying anything about the Deangelo Hall rumor and also any injury updates on guys like Moss and Kelly. I know he cant talk about players with other teams but now that Hall is a free agent he should be able to comment on him. I wish I could listen but its right in the middle of the work day. 10am is too early for a lunch break. :)

Word on the street is they aren't commenting too much on that...

Remember when everyone was saying Washington was after Jason Taylor and Cerrato said nope no way we arent talking to them. Then 20 mins later JT is a redskin lol. In Cerrato's defense I guess he isnt allowed to talk about another teams player plus he didnt want teams like Philly and NY to know because then it might have turned into a bidding war for JT.

Remember when everyone was saying Washington was after Jason Taylor and Cerrato said nope no way we arent talking to them. Then 20 mins later JT is a redskin lol. In Cerrato's defense I guess he isnt allowed to talk about another teams player plus he didnt want teams like Philly and NY to know because then it might have turned into a bidding war for JT.

They are allowed to state if they are in talks with another team. They just can't talk to players from another team without permission from that team. These are all completely different situations.

The Redsins have a policy of not discussing transactions that havn't happened.

If Hall goes anywhere it might very well be Dallas. Their defensive backs are all banged up <wipes drool away after anticipating more Campbell-to-Moss highlights>.

Don't know how much money he'll command or even demand, but the Pokes are probably as desperate for secondary help as anyone.

Archived