Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTB:Redskins/Cowboys tickets at Face

theredskinsfan

me to me to me to. why dont you just ask them to play the games in your backyard

i doubt that you will get tickets for the dallas game for face anywhere at fedex let alone in the lower level. but if you find some down there for 100 each let me know. because all take as many as there selling lol

serious inquiry

i don't care where the seats are ricky

The posters are being facetious. Your request is both ridiculous and completely unrealistic. You will be lucky to get tickets to this game for double face. I recently sold a pair of extras on here for what I paid for them $115 a piece ... and that is about as good as it is going to get for anyone that isn't a season ticket holder. :dallasuck

HTTR

There is nothing wrong with this request. I GUARANTEE you people will sell them at face. Not everyone is out to make a buck, and also not everyone has time to sit and deal with flakers on the internet all day. Some people just want cash in their hand and be done with it.

This is coming from someone who has bought AND sold division games incl the boys for face numerous times.

There is nothing wrong with this request. I GUARANTEE you people will sell them at face. Not everyone is out to make a buck, and also not everyone has time to sit and deal with flakers on the internet all day. Some people just want cash in their hand and be done with it.

This is coming from someone who has bought AND sold division games incl the boys for face numerous times.

That's true. But it's extremely rare. AND, I seriously doubt a seller who is selling at face or cost is going to seek out a listing like this. Instead, he'd sell them to a friend, or at best, throw them on the board, first come, first served.

But you're right. There is nothing wrong with the request, I guess.

That's true. But it's extremely rare. AND, I seriously doubt a seller who is selling at face or cost is going to seek out a listing like this. Instead, he'd sell them to a friend, or at best, throw them on the board, first come, first served.

But you're right. There is nothing wrong with the request, I guess.

If I had 2 tix for face value, Id come on the board, find this post, PM the guy and say hey do you want them. sign off, check later, and give them to him. no hassle, no post creation, no 1000 pms, simple and easy. but thats just me.

Archived