Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's the annoying reporter (press conference)

RedskinsFanatic

The guy kept asking about the silent count...I mean really? is that such a pressing issue that he would get some 'joy' if the opposing crowd was so loud that the 'Skins had to go to a silent count for plays? He just wanted Zorn to say that so badly. Why is that? you really must have to be a complete ass to be a reporter this day and age. Unbelievable. :logo:

The guy kept asking about the silent count...I mean really? is that such a pressing issue that he would get some 'joy' if the opposing crowd was so loud that the 'Skins had to go to a silent count for plays? He just wanted Zorn to say that so badly. Why is that? you really must have to be a complete ass to be a reporter this day and age. Unbelievable. :logo:

most of the DC media would qualify......pick one.

Why ask the question in the first place? Is the coach or are the players somehow responsible for the number of Steeler fans in the crowd?

~Bang

dude, they are questioning the amount of people there and wonder why there were so many terrible towels, just like this board. The problem is, the players probably feel like we just didnt care enough to support them - i think that would be obvious with 30% of the crowd rooting for the other team.

there is a huge problem here, I can't beleive it finally took this kind of embarrassment to make it front and center - our fans hate the stadium and have been screwed so much in the past that they now sell tickets to the big games to break even

our fans are the ones that need to take the blame for this one....we really let this team down.

dude, they are questioning the amount of people there and wonder why there were so many terrible towels, just like this board. The problem is, the players probably feel like we just didnt care enough to support them - i think that would be obvious with 30% of the crowd rooting for the other team.

there is a huge problem here, I can't beleive it finally took this kind of embarrassment to make it front and center - our fans hate the stadium and have been screwed so much in the past that they now sell tickets to the big games to break even

our fans are the ones that need to take the blame for this one....we really let this team down.

Agreed.

Why ask the question in the first place? Is the coach or are the players somehow responsible for the number of Steeler fans in the crowd?

~Bang

That's a question that should be directed at Snyder, but you'll never get him to answer that question. Zorn is not the person to ask that question to.

Archived